who is interested in a real daytona show?

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Shaun41178(2)

who is interested in a real daytona show?

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Enough of the same old fgt shit that pedoland puts on. Who wants a real show? I am thinking a couple of things

fri night TNT at orlando speedworld.
Fri afternoon and sat, mobile dyno, and 4 corner weigh scales. Be avail on sat at the show as well since I know someone with a mobile dyno.
Sun, highway pulls, and some backroad cruising for those who want some twisties as I know the roads around here.

Of course taking mon off for most at work will be necessary. OH KNOES!

A total of about 40 cars came to daytona this year, and around 15, from florida owners, that post on Old Europe, didn't even make it. Thats how lame this show has become, when even people who live within 2 hours, don't even want to bring their cars here. Its pathetic, and has turned into a total fgt fest.

THERE WILL BE NO AWARDS!!!! I know this will keep most of the pedoland members from wanting to participate, but so be it. This is going to be a mans show. NO alligator boat rides, and no pancake breakfasts here. if you want that shit, then hang out with the pedos.

Lets get the daytona show back to number one fiero show of the year. I find it hilarious that all the pedoboard members brag about how awesome it is, but when you can't even get the florida members to show up to the show, then you know its lame as shit.

Anyone down? Suggestions? Ideas?
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Re: who is interested in a real daytona show?

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I like the idea of a fast loud thrash fest as much as the next guy.

Maybe people would take you seriously if you were trying to set up a good event for the benefit of the participants, rather than constantly comparing your plans to those of people you call pedos and faggots. I'm surprised no one on Old Europe has sued your for libel yet.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I didn't use the word faggot.

Also its not libel if its true.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Good luck proving that, even to civil (as opposed to criminal) standards, in court.

"FGT" obviously means "Fiero Gas Temperature"
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

burden of proof isn't on me.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

I would be down, but I'll need to get mine back on the road first. hopefully that will happen this next month.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Too far
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Series8217 wrote:Too far