My Hyundai

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

My Hyundai

Post by crzyone »

Ordered a 2013 Hyundai Veloster last Saturday. Black with tech package, full 3M protection, undercoat, paint protection command start, basically as loaded as we would get it.

The car won't be here for another 3-5 weeks which sucks pretty bad, but I've already started buying parts for it :-D

Bought some rims for it. Going for a blacked out look. Should look pretty sharp when all done.
http://www.carid.com/ace-wheels/convex- ... 81139.html

Bought some darker blue lugs to contrast all the black that will be on the car.

This will be a progress thread for the new Veloster. I didn't consider one of these cars, and then I found out about the turbo and the styling they did with it. Pretty impressive little car.

Very cool interior. NAV, usb, aux, 115V outlet, reverse camera etc etc. My wife drives stick so it's even better. Got the 6 speed manual. Heated Leather seats, a Canada must.

Selling my Evo. No rush to sell, but back up to 6 vehicles. Have to sell the evo and Civic...
http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread. ... -Evo-X-GSR
Shaun41178(2)

Re: My Hyundai

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Velowtar needs a 125 direct port
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Wife's daily. Have my GTR for teh fast.

Agree with misleading name.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Finally got it on Saturday. 2 miles on the Odometer. I'll get better pics later on but it's a great looking little car.

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

What's with everyone on this site buying ugly ass cars? Sorry, but I'm not a fan. At least it's your wife's car, so I can't hold it against you. Happy wife happy life!
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

Not my style either, but grats on your purchase.
Identity Crisis

Post by Identity Crisis »

Those are really nice cars. A buddy of mine was on Canada's Worst Driver TV show and the money he got from the show he went and bought an Orange Veloster Turbo. It is a wicked little car. I remember the commercials for them before they got here, like the one with the grim reaper.

Also I like the style you are going to go with it. Black out is the way to go for sure.

Cheers
BULL
2015 Dodge Journey RT Rally AWD
2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport
1992 Pontiac Grand Prix STE
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Aaron wrote:What's with everyone on this site buying ugly ass cars? Sorry, but I'm not a fan. At least it's your wife's car, so I can't hold it against you. Happy wife happy life!
It's not ugly at all. Already tons of compliments on it. It's not a photogenic car I guess. The rear looks even better. I've always been a fan of hatchbacks. And yes, wife's car, but I pointed her to it. She still has her 99 Civic hatch that she's had since brand new. This is like a better, updated version.