WTB 3800sc swap parts, setup

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

crashmydaytona

WTB 3800sc swap parts, setup

Post by crashmydaytona »

I am looking to do a 3800sc swap and need to start gathering parts. If you have an entire setup I might be interested. I am looking to go sires II or III. finding a good deal on 3800sc parts car in rapid city SD is proving difficult. I will be extremely busy next week at work so be patient with me I will reply as soon as possible. I have an 86GT if it matters. Thanks.
Emc209i

Re: WTB 3800sc swap parts, setup

Post by Emc209i »

What specifically are you looking for? If its an entire package to swap, I don't think anyone here has one to sell (I could be wrong). I've sold one in the past, its rather rare anyone puts an entire package together to sell. If its a list of things you need, we can do that too, but you need to say that's what you want; no point in using the brainpower if that's not what you're after.

For the 3800, a donor car is a little excessive, because you can't use things like the fuel pump, you don't need much of the original wiring harness, and not much else interfaces. If you grab an engine, transmission, and just the engine side of the wiring harness, you're set. Everything else you'll need from elsewhere.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

have you tried car-part.com?
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
crashmydaytona

Post by crashmydaytona »

right now i am looking for the entire setup. If I cannot find one i will gather a parts list of things i think i will need after i find an engine and trans. As far as i know i will need a harness, engine and transsmition mounts, alternator bracket,pcm,passenger side axle and probably more. Hoping to find someone selling there setup to fund there next project.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

email this guy. He has exactly what you want.

doctorfiero@gmail.com He is ready to drop it out and can supply pics of the swap. it includes the computer and wiring harness. He also states he can swap it to your fiero if you want. He is in Canada. He wants $1700

http://images.fieroforum.com/2012/IMG_2 ... 768%5D.JPG

http://images.fieroforum.com/2012/IMG_2 ... 768%5D.JPG
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312