FS: 3.4l DOHC V6 brand new never run crate engine 91-93

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

FS: 3.4l DOHC V6 brand new never run crate engine 91-93

Post by Aaron »

I picked this motor up a few years ago as a backup in case I blew my Fiero's motor by boosting it too hard. Being that that didn't happen, and doesn't seem likely to happen soon, I've got no use for the engine.

If you've never played with one of these, quite simply I don't think I'd use anything but. I've installed 4 of them, and all 4 have been the smoothest and most powerful 3.4s I've come across. I dynoed a stock one in my previous Lumina at 180whp and 190wtq in a completely stock application. The engine that I dynoed currently has 90,000 miles on it and is still going strong, and has had zero issues. And the best part is, when you're installing the motor, everything is perfect. It's spotlessly clean, no bolt holes are stripped, and every plastic/metal piece is in tact. The crate engine in my Fiero has been running on 8.7psi of boost at 417whp/427wtq for about 5 years and 20,000 miles now. If you have priced a rebuild of one of these motors out, I bet it was double the price of this motor. I dropped $2300 to rebuild my first 3.4.

The motor is a complete 1991-1993 long block, from cylinder heads to oil pan. It includes every engine sensor, water pump, and alternator all brand new. There is not a used part on this engine, not even a bolt. I will include a box of used parts with the motor, along with the factory service manuals for the engine. There is a 91-93 lower intake manifold, fuel rail, 2 sets of fuel injectors, upper intake manifold, engine cover, and several (Maybe 4-5?) valve covers.

Shipping is on you. I can build a crate for the engine and have it sent via freight, or you can drive out to Colorado and pick it up. Price is firm at $1,200.

88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Aaron

Re: FS: 3.4l DOHC V6 brand new never run crate engine 91-93

Post by Aaron »

Just a bump
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

If anyone buys this motor from Aaron I'll give them a good deal on a 96-97 intake setup.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

This will be a tough sell. Most guys are looking for a complete engine with wiring harness etc. This would be good for someone who has already done the swap and wants a newer motor.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Engine is sold! A local guy bought it to put in his 87 Fiero. He has also hired me to do the finishing work to the engine. Like Levi hinted at, there's a lot of work that needs to be done to get it ready to run. Although the long block is complete, dressing it takes a lot of parts.

I've started a "build thread" here:

http://realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopi ... 16&t=17873
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo