1985 fiero wire harnesses, and other parts!!

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Jon87transam

1985 fiero wire harnesses, and other parts!!

Post by Jon87transam »

I am partially stripping out a 1985 pontiac fiero 2m4 SE. I have several parts i'm not gonna use, but first off:
NO DRIVETRAIN !! I am keeping this car in running condition as nothing more than an oversized go-kart. These parts DO NOT include shipping prices. Im not a huge fiero fan, but i do respect that some people need parts, and i'm only trying to help those people, as i could have just as easily cut everything out (instead of taking my time).

-I have a complete power window/power lock harness. includes both regulators, harnesses inside the doors, all the tracks, both both door lock actuators and brackets, and rods (except the handle rods). I also have the harness that goes across the dash and goes back to the switch panel (switch panel is also included, but the switches are bad). the dash harness also goes down the right floorboard, and back to the rear door jamb switch. that particular terminal to the door jamb switch is broken, but it is a simple, single female spade connector. it gets it power from a power block under the driver side dash, and i will include that power block with this setup. the rest of the harness is undamaged. also comes with the door handle bezels that have the power lock switches. this car does not have power mirrors. the window motors and door lock actuators no longer work, the car has been sitting for years. they all made noise, but did not have enough strength to pull the windows or locks. i understand those new pieces aren't all that expensive. the power lock switches work, but the paint is worn off of them.
$400.00 OBO

Complete rear window defog harness--harness from the dash all the way back to the rear window, goes on the driver side floor board. includes the switch and the small panel that goes in the dash. No back glass. $40.00

I have a front complete harness that goes from the front firewall (plastic block with a bolt in the center) all the way out the front end. it controls the horn, headlights, headlight motors, turn signals, A/C low pressure switch, brake proportioning valve, cooling fan, and maybe other stuff, i cant remember. It is undamaged, and includes the relays, except the ones on the headlight motors. $50.00

Headlight assemblies (includes motors) both sides work, hinge assemblies undamaged, left side motor is slower than the right, but both work. Hand knobs both work. Includes the relay(s) on the side of the assembly. $50.00 ea. $80 both

Headlight Doors (in Hood) $25.00 ea, $40 both

Door Glass $40.00 ea, $70 both

Wiper linkage and arms $50.00

Wiper motor w/delay $20.00

Cruise control harness--dash side only until it plugs into the main harness. includes the black control box, no switch (turn signal handle) $20.00

Door panels (grey) power window, power lock, manual mirrors. driver side mirror control area is broken some, prolly repairable, very usable. passenger side looks decent, carpet decent on both sides. does not include handle bezels. $50.00 both would like to sell as a pair

Front bumper cover (SE) white, needs paint, some of the underpinings need repairs around the radiator opening. needs completley sanded before painted, but still useable. also has turn signal lenses and side markers $50.00

Front structure--bumper support back to the front of the inner fenders. will include the bumper support (metal part and the plastic bumper support), frame horns, and some of the frame rail. guessing around 14" back from the front. I tried to remove the metal bumper support, and some of the attaching bolts did not come out correctly. i never got it off, but some of the bolts will need put back in to be correct. $100.00 OBO

Front sway bar $15.00

Carpet--grey loop style carpet, both sides. needs cleaned, but not bad overall. i'm not going to clean it, thats up to the next owner. includes the jute backing, and might even throw in the rear panel carpet if you talk real nice to me. $40.00 for both sides, $50.00 and i'll throw in the matching floor mats

Dash cluster--4cyl shows 146,000 (???) on the odometer, everything seemed to work except some of the red backlights with the lights on. also includes the panel that goes behind it $40.00

HVAC control w/ac. will include the blend door cable, seemed to work ok $30.00

Blower motor w/ac good motor and wheel, ran good $20.00

If it's not listed here, i'm not quite done, but i'm prolly not going to have any other interior parts, or front parts. I haven't got to the back of the car yet.

or make me an offer on the whole bunch??? might be suprised, if it is a good one!

call or text 812-486-5862 until 10pm, or email: catlinauto1@hotmail.com
Shaun41178(2)

Re: 1985 fiero wire harnesses, and other parts!!

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

got one of these?

number 3 in this pic

Jon87transam

Post by Jon87transam »

I think I do. Is that a thin metal strip that goes along the top lip of the bumper cover? I'll check today to see what I have.
Jon87transam

Post by Jon87transam »

I did find that piece in my stash, however, to be honest, it is in poor condition. It is badly rusted, and one end is not strong at all. Other than that, it is undamaged. It could be used as a stencil to make a new one, however, I don't feel safe shipping it as it might break on that one end. This car sat under a tree for many years. The buildup of crud in that area held moisture, thus leading to its ultimate failure.
Jon87transam

Post by Jon87transam »

I have some more parts off: (1985 fiero SE)

Rear bumper cover. Used to be red, painted white several years ago, they didn't do a good prep job. Needs completely sanded down. $40.00

Rear bumper support. This is the bolt on bumper support with the rubber structure still attached. $25.00

Tailights. They are in pretty decent shape, no damage. I also have all the bolts that hold them in, and the black rectangle covers that block the holes for the screws. Some of the caps are broken, some are not, all included. $40.00 for all

Sunroof headliner board. Damn thing tore on one side, from the sunroof hole to the outer edge. I believe it's able to be repaired and used. $10.00

Sunroof air foil. For removable sunroof, snaps in the front mounting holes. Looks to be in good shape. $25.00

Hood "prop rod". The slider/lock assembly that keeps the front hood up. Works good. $15.00

Spare tire "wheel tub". Plastic (or fiberglass) floor panel inside the front "trunk". All intact and no damage. $20.00

A/C brackets 2.5 engine. 3 brackets that attach the compressor to the engine. $25.00

Again, all prices are without shipping. See original post for my contact information.
tsuper123

Post by tsuper123 »

I am looking for the gauge pod with all of the connetors and a short pigtail of wiring. Do you have anything like that or point me in a direction?
Thanks,
Reed
Jon87transam

Post by Jon87transam »

Reed, I may have just what you need. It's real cold out there, the next good day, I'll check it out. Do you have an email? It's easier than the forum. I don't check here often.