WTB: LQ1 Front engine lift / dogbone strut bracket

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

draven

WTB: LQ1 Front engine lift / dogbone strut bracket

Post by draven »

need one to help swap cradles and also construct a dog bone mount down to the frame.

If anyone has one let me know..
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Re: WTB: LQ1 Front engine lift / dogbone strut bracket

Post by Series8217 »

That's the one that sandwiches between the timing cover and the head, next to the power steering pump?
draven

Post by draven »

Series8217 wrote:That's the one that sandwiches between the timing cover and the head, next to the power steering pump?
Negative, the other one on the rear of the block that sits close to the fiero firewall or the "stock" dogbone mount / engine lift in the W-bodies. My LQ1 doesn't have one and could use it to 1.) lift the block off the cradle while I swap in an 88 and 2.) I came across a dogbone mount on OE that goes from that lift/dogbone mount straight down to the frame to the right of the where the fuel fill cut into the frame.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Late reply, but I have one. It's brand new, came off a GM crate engine. Make an offer, but keep in mind it's heavy so shipping will cost ya. I'll get a pick if you need me to.
draven

Post by draven »

Aaron wrote:Late reply, but I have one. It's brand new, came off a GM crate engine. Make an offer, but keep in mind it's heavy so shipping will cost ya. I'll get a pick if you need me to.
Sorry, just saw this reply, I picked one up from local speed shop Engineered.net