stock clutch diaphragm height?

Real tech discussion on design, fabrication, testing, development of custom or adapted parts for Pontiac Fieros. Not questions about the power a CAI will give.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

ericjon262

stock clutch diaphragm height?

Post by ericjon262 »

Does anyone know the stock clutch diaphragm height?
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Re: stock clutch diaphragm height?

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Axial distance from crank flange to tips of throw out fingers?
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Axial distance from crank flange to tips of throw out fingers?
That would be great!
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Don't know the number right off, but it's in my Tilton clutch thread.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Don't know the number right off, but it's in my Tilton clutch thread.

awesome, I'll dig it up, thanks!
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

http://realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopi ... 310#p45310
The Dark Side of Will wrote:Measuring from my somewhat worn Centerfarce I have 2.25" of total engaged stack height.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:http://realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopi ... 310#p45310
The Dark Side of Will wrote:Measuring from my somewhat worn Centerfarce I have 2.25" of total engaged stack height.
Thanks!