Glad I don't have to feed this.

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Glad I don't have to feed this.

Post by stimpy »

Saw this back in August going through New Mexico. Remember, I'm 6'6".
Ford F-650. Lifted.
Fast88Fiero

Post by Fast88Fiero »

Holy shit that thing is huge.

(thats what she said)
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

You're not parking that here.

(what she also said)
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I don't understand why people do that..... All that lift, and the only lift that matters is the wheel height getting the axels higher off the ground. Not like it will ever see mud.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Ya gotta have enough body lift so that even at full suspension travel the tires don't go into the wheel houses... because... well, they won't fit...
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

THATS AWESOME! hahaha , thats the kind of shit you would see some midget girl driving and she'd merge ONTO someone on the freeway. I actually knew a guy whos girl did that in a truck that was jacked up like that , it wasnt THAT big tho it was only like a F-250 hehehe
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

What's even funnier is the guy that was driving it is actually in the picture. He had just walked around the front of the truck when my wife took the picture. Asian guy about as tall as the front bumper.

True story.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

crzyone wrote:I don't understand why people do that..... All that lift, and the only lift that matters is the wheel height getting the axels higher off the ground. Not like it will ever see mud.
That's what they call a N'awlins Special right there. That could drive through about 6 feet of water no problem.

I've got to think that it was a commercial vehicle for something. I can't imagine an asian guy wanting to compensate that badly for a small penis. So I'm sure wherever it went, it's going to see a lot of off road use.

Or, can you imagine the look on the valet's face when you pull up at Chez Lui's in that?