Ten new Evos

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

Chase Race

Ten new Evos

Post by Chase Race »

I saw this at a rest area somewhere in Montana or North Dakota on the way to the rally in Minnesota. Pretty cool.

Doug Chase
Chase Race
Custom: cages, exhausts, fabrication
Duvall, WA
425-269-5636
V8Mikie

Post by V8Mikie »

I bet half already have burnt out clutches just from the drive onto the trailer.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

^ HAHAHAHAHA

That is definately a cool site. Cool picture.

I would hate to drive that rig though. THing must be hard to manuveur.
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

why do you say it must be hard to manuver? its the same essentially as driving a 53' lowboy , its just taller :D.. the guys a pro driver. Although i recall hearing on the CB on the way back from georgia a couple weeks ago, a guy saying he went over some train tracks at about 60mph with one of those.. lol now THAT mustve been fun , i know he loosed a chain and it was dragging cuz someone notified him of sparks coming from his rig lol.

PS: i can drive a 50' long truck and trailer rig for horses fairly easily .. so i'm used to driving trailers.. takes alot of practice
ITSA6

Post by ITSA6 »

what? you were in MN for the rally? the one in august?
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

What's holdin' that Malibu? I think I saw it move. Who put the chains on? Looks like they're on too loose. I don't like driving.
Last edited by Series8217 on Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chase Race

Post by Chase Race »

ITSA6 wrote:what? you were in MN for the rally? the one in august?
Yep. Ojibwe Forest rally up in Bemidji on August 26-27. I was crewing for a Washington team that went over. Great event, great roads, nice people. I want to go back.
Doug Chase
Chase Race
Custom: cages, exhausts, fabrication
Duvall, WA
425-269-5636
ITSA6

Post by ITSA6 »

Chase Race wrote:
ITSA6 wrote:what? you were in MN for the rally? the one in august?
Yep. Ojibwe Forest rally up in Bemidji on August 26-27. I was crewing for a Washington team that went over. Great event, great roads, nice people. I want to go back.
i was IN bemidji that weekend! i usually go to the rallys to watch, but this time, i got up there later on saturday, and that bottle was callin, so i didnt make it out to them. i drove thoguh the parking lot atthe hotel and saw some of the support vehicles, but the rally stuff was still otu when i went to the bars. maybe next time!