Covid Restrictions

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

draven

Re: Covid Restrictions

Post by draven »

Touche'....... Good point... point taken...
pmbrunelle

Post by pmbrunelle »

The whole "covid is about control" view is also a narrative of sorts; I don't think it would be wise to drink that kool-aid without thinking.

********************************************************************************

Who has a vested interest in prolonging covid? Besides the obvious pharmaceuticals, maybe people in real estate who have properties that have increased in value since the urban exodus? Hospitals? Electronics parts scalpers making $$$ from hoarding and selling semiconductors at wacky prices?

WEF is made up of many different companies; covid cannot be profitable for all of them. Supply chain issues, employees getting sick and having to take time off. Is covid profitable for a majority of WEF members (seems unlikely, but I don't know)? Do companies who profit with covid have a louder voice than others? Airlines and hotels surely aren't part of the covid-continuation agenda.

********************************************************************************
draven wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:06 pm they are utilizing segments of HIV DNA to bring down our immune system to allow the lipid nano particles "temporarily" through the double cell layers to "get" to our DNA with mRNA was enough for me to say Nay Nay.... Not this honkey....
Is that just for information, or is it fear-mongering to push an agenda based on fear of HIV?

Chlorine gas will kill you, but when the same atom is combined with sodium, it becomes table salt. I don't think we should fear table salt because it contains chlorine.
draven wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:06 pm Life insurance cases are working their way through the courts now where they are refusing to pay out due to the vaccines considered "high risk behavior" due to being classified experimental under the emergency use authorization. Lots of case law already on the books in favor of the insurance companies......
I took a dose of Moderna after having taken two shots of Pfizer.

I'm not so thrilled about that, because if something does wrong and there's a class-action lawsuit against one of the manufacturers, there would be no
recourse for me, since I mixed products.

I took the Moderna shot anyway, knowing it would leave me without recourse in case something went wrong, because I viewed it as my civic duty to prevent our public health system from overloading during the Omicron wave.

Historically, both our countries have drafted young men to the military and sent them to their deaths. I think that forcing people to take the risk of experimental vaccines to solve a societal problem would not be out of line with previous actions.

Regarding the mass psychosis of everyone, I'd describe it as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The group psychosis may have overblown the medical danger (seems to diminish with each wave as we go towards endemic phase) of SARS-CoV-2, however, the non-respiratory consequences surrounding covid are just as real (job loss, social isolation, loss of medical privacy, etc.), and therefore make SARS-CoV-2 dangerous.

If people believe in something, it becomes the truth, and you have to work with that new truth.

I agree that discussion is good.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

pmbrunelle wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:50 pm
You're thinking like a capitalist, we're way past that. This isn't about monetary gain, that's yesterday's news. It's about culling the proletariat. About changing the way we live our lives. Control via restructuring, not monetary gain. The companies in bed with the WEF are billion dollar international corporations who are losing large profits in order to virtue signal. Just like tithing at church, they expect kickbacks from their partnerships

These people aren't quiet about their intentions, they openly admit what they're up to.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/ ... eat-reset/

Your analogy of table salt and chlorine is asinine. You were a fool to get the vaccine. You don't know anything about healthcare, stop talking like you have any clinical knowledge about how full your hospitals are. You don't. And you didn't make room for someone who needed one. You injected yourself with poison.
I think that forcing people to take the risk of experimental vaccines to solve a societal problem would not be out of line with previous actions.
Jesus Christ...
draven

Post by draven »

pmbrunelle wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:50 pm
draven wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:06 pm they are utilizing segments of HIV DNA to bring down our immune system to allow the lipid nano particles "temporarily" through the double cell layers to "get" to our DNA with mRNA was enough for me to say Nay Nay.... Not this honkey....
Is that just for information, or is it fear-mongering to push an agenda based on fear of HIV?

Chlorine gas will kill you, but when the same atom is combined with sodium, it becomes table salt. I don't think we should fear table salt because it contains chlorine.
Look up HIV GlycoProtein 120, and I don't mean 'just' google it either... look up the patent numbers of AstraZenica, Pfizer, and Moderna and cross reference that into how the HIV glycoprotein is utilized in various gain of function research. Hell the BBC even went into some detail at a high level on a Covid Vaccine documentary.

Go read the book "The Real Anthony Fauci" who owns the HIV Glycoprotein 120 patents and so much more... he's a WEF member as well...

If any alternative use medication is found to treat an illness then any emergency use authorization drug must be pulled.... there have been many alternative use medications found and used globally...all attacked and censored in 'western' countries... See India with Ivermectin... the government was handing out covid packets with it included.

No mRNA vaccine has ever made it out of animal trials... and this one didn't either.

Answering a FOIA request the FDA wanted 75 years to release Pfizer's clinical trials... US Judge ordered them do it in 7 months.. we are on month 2 now dissecting the data. Just the known adverse reaction list is 9 pages long with almost 1500 separate conditions listed. Remember, not everyone got a hot batch, you can cross reference your vaccine batches on VAERS.

The sars cov-2 virus particulate is 5000x smaller than the average mask opening... you can catch it just by having it land on the surface of your eye..

For starters just go watch the documentary series called PlanDemic, that will get you started on the right pages of skepticism at least.

And lastly, the vaccine is not a "Vaccine" as it does not stop transmission and does not confer long term immunity through CD4 and CD8 memory T & B cells...
Last edited by draven on Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pmbrunelle

Post by pmbrunelle »

I usually start with the assumption that people are motivated by the pursuit of money.

I suppose that pure evil is possible; I am open-minded to the idea. It's just not the idea that occurs to me by default.

During the peaks of the various waves, our provincial government made daily press releases with numbers showing the number of hospital beds, patients, etc. I watched the press releases.

I did not personally go to a hospital to count the numbers of patients vs. beds.

My mom does routine lab tests at a hospital. During one wave, she stopped doing her usual work as the hospital geared towards treating covid patients as other care was scaled back. Anecdotal, but it corroborates the government's press release information.

A lot of our knowledge comes from believing sources we choose to trust.

Sometimes, it is possible to a "sanity check" to determine if a given story makes sense.

It is ideal to learn things from first principles, but it is impractical to do that for everything.
pmbrunelle

Post by pmbrunelle »

draven wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:52 pm Look up HIV GlycoProtein 120, and I don't mean 'just' google it either... look up the patent numbers of AstraZenica, Pfizer, and Moderna and cross reference that into how the HIV glycoprotein is utilized in various gain of function research. Hell the BBC even went into some detail at a high level on a Covid Vaccine documentary.

Go read the book "The Real Anthony Fauci" who owns the HIV Glycoprotein 120 patents and so much more... he's a WEF member as well...

If any alternative use medication is found to treat an illness then any emergency use authorization drug must be pulled.... there have been many alternative use medications found and used globally...all attacked and censored in 'western' countries... See India with Ivermectin... the government was handing out covid packets with it included.

For starters just go watch the documentary series called PlanDemic, that will get you started on the right pages of skepticism at least.

And lastly, the vaccine is not a "Vaccine" as it does not stop transmission and does not confer long term immunity through CD4 and CD8 memory T & B cells...
Seems like I have a bunch of reading materials / video to check this week!
pmbrunelle

Post by pmbrunelle »

draven wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:52 pm And lastly, the vaccine is not a "Vaccine" as it does not stop transmission and does not confer long term immunity through CD4 and CD8 memory T & B cells...
On that note, I don't think we can talk about "the vaccine", as different companies use different methods. Pfizer/Moderna use the mRNA in a lipid particle, AstraZeneca uses something else, and I suppose that other manufacturers do different things.

Shouldn't each vaccine family be discussed separately?
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

Emc209i wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:59 pm
The Dark Side of Will wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:35 am</soapbox>
ericjon262 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:46 pm I don't typically discuss this kind of thing in a forum quite as open as this, but oh well, here we go.
draven wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:06 pmI'll shut up now.... Lol
Stop this shit. The point of the lock down was to shut down discourse. You've all been hurt by what's happened. Your forefathers died in war to preserve your right to self determination and to speak your mind. Speak it.

I won't disagree with your sentiment, that said, I prefer to have this type of discussion face to face, typed messages can convey mixed meanings, that may be more difficult to communicate clearly. Additionally, the only data I have that I know I can trust 100%, is the information I see or experience firsthand, or validate through some testing regiment, unfortunately, I don't have the time, energy, or equipment to perform tests of viruses and vaccines, and have to rely on outside data, data which for the most part, has a bias, and very extreme, opposing viewpoints on each side.

I do believe that there's more to covid and the vaccines than what is being publicly stated, by all sides of the discussion, however, I also believe that covid was a real virus, and it has killed people, unfortunately, we will never know the true number of people killed by covid, and the number recorded in the history books will be whatever it is. having heard reports over and over again that people who had been dismembered by an accident or been on their deathbed for weeks, or people who had a heart attack or stroke having their death listed as "covid" makes me wonder what historical pandemic's were actually like.

if this were a discussion on say, nuclear power, I would be more comfortable with joining open discussion, as it is a subject I have fairly extensive training on, and have personally observed the processes, and operation.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."