Who wants to design a LZ itb intake and 3d print it?

Real tech discussion on design, fabrication, testing, development of custom or adapted parts for Pontiac Fieros. Not questions about the power a CAI will give.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

Shaun41178(2)

Who wants to design a LZ itb intake and 3d print it?

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Re: Who wants to design a LZ itb intake and 3d print it?

Post by Series8217 »

Very exciting to see how much the price has come down for 3d-printed metal parts. Kids have it so easy these days!

I'm eager to find a project to use this tech on...
NoGoodFiero

Post by NoGoodFiero »

That transverse Rotary setup is interesting.

Obviously printing with metal would be more durable but you dont even need to (especially on the intake side), people have been printing with plastic (carbon fiber infused nylon) with excellent results.
ericjon262

Post by ericjon262 »

NoGoodFiero wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:38 pm That transverse Rotary setup is interesting.

Obviously printing with metal would be more durable but you dont even need to (especially on the intake side), people have been printing with plastic (carbon fiber infused nylon) with excellent results.
this is my next step. I was figuring I will fab a lower, and then 3d print the upper, if nothing else as a proof of concept.
"I am not what you so glibly call to be a civilized man. I have broken with society for reasons which I alone am able to appreciate. I am therefore not subject to it's stupid laws, and I ask you to never allude to them in my presence again."