I bet it makes the car a lot faster...

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

derangedsheep

I bet it makes the car a lot faster...

Post by derangedsheep »

http://www.shoplaser.com/index.html

Just when I thought they couldn't release any more fucked up ricer shit.

On another note, I hope this is in the right section...
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Eh, probably "Anything Goes", but I'll bet my balls that some Fiero owner will get those to go with their louvered headlight doors. That'll make it Fiero appropriate.

Now, they need to put the LED lights in them and put the electric Blow Off Valve sound on it, and you got instant rice.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

HAHAHHAHAHAAH That shit is awesome. I am going to get some just to go to shows and say how much hp my car added.

I bet STeve Kelley, err I mean Jordache will put them on the green booger.
derangedsheep

Post by derangedsheep »

Shaun41178(2) wrote: I bet STeve Kelley, err I mean Jordache will put them on the green booger.
Do you think he will get 4 of them for all the pipes in the back? I would bet that he goes all "cheap ass ricer" and only puts one on.
bryson

Post by bryson »

For a variety of cars with electronic fuel infection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. Furthermore, the exhaust gases emanating from the tailpipe will be uniformly dispersed into the atmosphere. In some instances the speed of the vehicle will be sufficient to create a negative presence at the outlet of the exhaust tailpipe to assist in the evacuation of the exhaust gases.

haahahahahaha
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I'm down for 2, they have to add SOME power, don't they? :thumbleft:
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Uh, my car has "electronic fuel injection engine control," and it doesn't have initial hesitation under rapid acceleration...

I guess this item won't work on a carbed motor though, which is too bad, now only 1/3 of V8Archie's V8s can be really fast.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.