I saw the famous Fiero today

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

I saw the famous Fiero today

Post by Aaron »

While cruising back from getting my Dad's gift, I saw the famous Fiero.

It was in the slow lane, the back left wheel held the spare, the headlights were stuck up, paint was faded red, the decklid was maroon, the exhaust hit the ground every time he went over a bump, the ol duke smelled/sounded/smoked really bad, and the sunroof was broken.

I thought to myself, "This is why Fieros get such a bad name." It made me feel good passing him in my perfect condition GT, seeing him stare at me not even recognizing what kind of car I was in. I gave him a little wave, and moved on, not feeling pity that he couldn't go past 45mph...
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

You should have seen the black GT I saw in Los Gatos that was so out of alignment it was crabwalking down the road.

To some people it's just an 80's shitbox, believe it or not.
V8Mikie

Post by V8Mikie »

Some people? That should read "most" people.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

jstillwell wrote:You should have seen the black GT I saw in Los Gatos that was so out of alignment it was crabwalking down the road.

To some people it's just an 80's shitbox, believe it or not.
Wow that is pretty bad. I'd feel scared if any of my cars drove like that..
z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

ya it sucks to see a ghetto fiero

to be honest the ghetto ones are mostly shitty non aero 4 bangers... they were crap to start with

too bad gm made them
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

z.MacK wrote:ya it sucks to see a ghetto fiero

to be honest the ghetto ones are mostly shitty non aero 4 bangers... they were crap to start with

too bad gm made them
Awww but without those I wouldn't have my 3.4 DOHC Fiero.
redhot

Post by redhot »

I know what you mean about seeing an old sad looking fiero around when you have such a nice car yourself... Recently a few uncared for cars have arrived in my neighborhood. One someone painted a hidious shade of green and It's head lights wont close either. Then there's a white one with open headlights and now someone has broken the driver's side mirror off......they are so sad. :(

Makes me go out to the garage and look at how good a car can look when taken care of...... :thumbleft: