8am and im sitting in the international airport on WiFi

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

donk_316
Booooooost

8am and im sitting in the international airport on WiFi

Post by donk_316 »

Well here I sit at the International Airport waiting for the plane to get here. Just wanted to say "hi" before I leave the country. I think I have internet on the rig so i will keep posting and try to post pics!
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

Find something interesting to take pics of. There's got to be someone drinking in the SkyBar at 8 am. Let's see a morning alcoholic.

Anybody else want to play Airport Scavenger Hunt with Donk?
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Get pictures of exotic women all hotted up to travel.

Or just any women all hotted up to travel.

See if you can get one into a private place...
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

On my last trip I noticed that more airports have internet access available. I hope this is a continuing trend as it will be very usefull if I need to change travel plans, now all I need is a portable printer.
I treat others as they treat me
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I hate Edmonton International Airport... Once you go through customs you have only a tiny area to walk around. The fact they want you there 2 hours early on an international flight also sucks ass.

Fave fun dude, I'll try not to molest your car too bad. :salute:
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

ok! now im in Vancouver waiting till 2pm....

Not a single hot chick in site. but then again they are all asians here...other wise known as "hong-couver"

Nothing exciting here...ate in a Japanese Restaurant for fun...everything was wierd...had some sort of conveyor belt system for food.

Damn! missed a good pic of Canada Customs harrassing folks! Awesome! Anyways next stop Hong Kong.
Resident Import Elitist
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
whipped

Post by whipped »

Hong kong?

Is that the place they whore out 8 year old girls? Maybe that was cambodia, I don't remember. I saw a tv special on that. So what the hell is in Hong Kong besides Jackie Chan?
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

whipped wrote:Hong kong?

Is that the place they whore out 8 year old girls? Maybe that was cambodia, I don't remember. I saw a tv special on that. So what the hell is in Hong Kong besides Jackie Chan?
umm for me there is a pop machine and a connecting flight... 2hours to go after i get there
Resident Import Elitist
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
whipped

Post by whipped »

Trip around the world, or what?
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

I went through Vancouver around christmas.

I had to go through both US and Canada customs. Night and fucking day. Canada customs=cool, US=dicks.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

MNFatz wrote:I went through Vancouver around christmas.

I had to go through both US and Canada customs. Night and fucking day. Canada customs=cool, US=dicks.
That is because Mexicans want into US, and Mexicans either don't want into Canadia, or don't know it exists. Probably both.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Too Cold.
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

christ i dont even know what day it is.... its 6am right now back in canada but im sitting in the Hong Kong terminal for my flight that arrives in an hour...at 9:55pm....16 hours difference..

It smells like mould in the airport and its humid... fucking 20 (70 for americans) outside too! crazy.

I took pics of the walkway that had no end....still no hot chicks....was two aussie chicks on the flight from Canada to China, but not hot so no pics.

So by midnight (our time here) i should be getting to my hotel for my 3 days of sleep.
Resident Import Elitist
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
Chase Race

Post by Chase Race »

MNFatz wrote:I had to go through both US and Canada customs. Night and fucking day. Canada customs=cool, US=dicks.
Yep. Around here (Seattle area) people go to and from Canada quite a bit and you summed up the experience. It appears that both American and Canadian citizens get the same treatment.

Surprisingly, the two times I've crossed the border towing a race car were the easiest border crossings I've ever had. I expected to be there for hours as they unloaded the entire van, but they waved me through with few questions both times.
Doug Chase
Chase Race
Custom: cages, exhausts, fabrication
Duvall, WA
425-269-5636
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

ok! its 8:30am here in bangkok and i have been here for 7 hours now! wireless inmy "apt" awesome! who wants pics!?!
Resident Import Elitist
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

donk_316 wrote:still no hot chicks....was two aussie chicks on the flight from Canada to China, but not hot so no pics.
Dammit, I thought ALL Aussie chicks were hot!
MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

Chase Race wrote:
MNFatz wrote:I had to go through both US and Canada customs. Night and fucking day. Canada customs=cool, US=dicks.
Yep. Around here (Seattle area) people go to and from Canada quite a bit and you summed up the experience. It appears that both American and Canadian citizens get the same treatment.

Surprisingly, the two times I've crossed the border towing a race car were the easiest border crossings I've ever had. I expected to be there for hours as they unloaded the entire van, but they waved me through with few questions both times.
It was just that the US customs people were assholes, and the Canadians weren't. The impression I got was everyone was happy to be coming to Canada, and everyone going through U.S. customs was immigrating there as a last resort.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Glad to hear you arrived safely Adriann. Get some rest. Hope to see some pics up soon.
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

hey.
wow. so freaking tired still...sleep is not happening...13 hours difference in time zones...

Going to Pattaya for 3 day training....anyone see the fear factor where they strap you into a helicopter and put you upside down in water?

Thats what i have to do ... Ill take pics of that!
Resident Import Elitist
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)