Fuck tha police.

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Tyler.Durden

Post by Tyler.Durden »

MNFatz wrote: Good luck with that. I know you're trying to help, but sorry, the world just doesn't work that way. Any technicality not directly affecting the outcome is irrelevant and frankly, if you even try bringing any of this up in a courtroom you'll be confronted with laughter and a guilty verdict. Quickly. :rotflmao:
Typical statist or defeatist reply I must say....

Is that so MNFatz, and may I enquire how you may have gained such experience? And how may you explain everyone of the items I mentioned earlier DO NOT WORK....as I've seen them 1st, 2nd, and 3rd hand work.

And may I ask you MNFatz, "Then how exactly DOES the world work?" Enlighten us please.
Last edited by Tyler.Durden on Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

I'm curious, am I able to request a jury?
Tyler.Durden

Post by Tyler.Durden »

EBSB52 wrote: Polith offithers don't lie. Where do you get that? I recorded the same pigs in the case above and the pig turned judge wouldn't admit it.
I know little of Arizona law/statute, but the Judge then broke the "Rules of evidence according to Civil Procedure". Did you immediately object using the proper referencing statute?

Although properly in your statutory privaledges to do so, some judges will threaten you with contempt, if they are in a bad enough mood. If you are threatened with contempt "MAKE SURE ITS ON THE RECORD" ask the judge if its civil or criminal contempt and follow up accordingly with the proper rules of evidence regarding his rebuttal with venue....turns judges beat red......
Tyler.Durden

Post by Tyler.Durden »

jstillwell wrote:I'm curious, am I able to request a jury?
Tough call....I think you have more than ample evidence to win through summary judgement if you do the proper homework.
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

I doubt the cop is even going to show up, really, although I'll be disappointed if he doesn't. I think he's hoping that the fact that traffic court will be too much of a hassle for me to attend.

I've got absolutely nuthin better to do.
Blue Shift

Post by Blue Shift »

"Fuck tha police, comin' straight from tha underground..."

Good luck. Put that dick lick pole polisher back in his place. :la:
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

Traffic court is usually trial by judge.
MNFatz

Post by MNFatz »

Tyler.Durden wrote:
MNFatz wrote: Good luck with that. I know you're trying to help, but sorry, the world just doesn't work that way. Any technicality not directly affecting the outcome is irrelevant and frankly, if you even try bringing any of this up in a courtroom you'll be confronted with laughter and a guilty verdict. Quickly. :rotflmao:
Typical statist or defeatist reply I must say....

Is that so MNFatz, and may I enquire how you may have gained such experience? And how may you explain everyone of the items I mentioned earlier DO NOT WORK....as I've seen them 1st, 2nd, and 3rd hand work.

And may I ask you MNFatz, "Then how exactly DOES the world work?" Enlighten us please.
Years and years of litigation work in a former life. That's more information than you know what to do with, and all you're going to receive.

If you've claim 1st hand experience in seeing any of the 'items' you mention having causing anything but laughter in a courtroom, you're lying (hell, it caused me to laugh out loud when I read it here). Don't feed the guy BS just because you can. He's trying to straighten out something shitty that happened to him and playing out your Perry Mason fantasies at his expense is just wrong.

Edit: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=statist It helps to have an understanding of the words if you don't want to look like an idiot impressing others with their use.
Tyler.Durden

Post by Tyler.Durden »

MNFatz wrote: Edit: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=statist It helps to have an understanding of the words if you don't want to look like an idiot impressing others with their use.
That is the exact use of the word I attempted to convey.

Well then, apparently we DO come from two different worlds. If the truth of what I say as my experiences, and those who I've experienced those with constitute me as a lying idiot, then I must not have really been there watching the judge laugh as the case was thrown out and/or dismissed.

Please, give me a reference of LAW or Statute that disproves what I have said and/or used in the previous posts and not empty rhetoric stating otherwise, I'm always ready to learn. I apologize for not preparing my posts to the necessary litigation standards of a legal brief for the purposes of posting on this board. Furthermore, I don't see you attempting to help in the slightest and I am out to impress NO ONE other than my maker.

Regards...
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

Well, anyway.

I went out today and did some measuring. The part of Boronda Road that the Deputy allegedly paced me at 50 mph is a 1/4 mile from light to light. Assuming I "punched it" as was his words, that put me about 1/10 of a mile down the road before he moved off of the intersection and I saw him in my rearview. I coasted down to the light before he got anywhere near me.

The freeway section that I took, from the top of the offramp to the turn I took was exactly 1 mile. From the end of the offramp to the point where it slowed to 55 was 4/10 ths of a mile. Again, I left his ass on the top of the onramp, but never exceeded the speed limit. He had to exceed the speed limit to catch up to me, not because I was faster then him, but because I was quicker.

There's no law against being "too quick".

Anyhow, I got lots of videotape that I'll take to court. And to Internal Affairs.
zonyl
not really

Post by zonyl »

jstillwell wrote: There's no law against being "too quick".

Anyhow, I got lots of videotape that I'll take to court. And to Internal Affairs.
Thats what I thought, until I got a reckless driving ticket when I was 17. I pleaded not guilty and they dismissed it, but...

Good luck in court.
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

A-ha, but he didn't ticket me for reckless driving, or exhibition of speed, or contest of speed. He ticketed me for speeding, which he was allegedly able to clock me while I was in that zone for less then 30 seconds.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

That reminds me of one of my stories.

I got a ticket for like 90 or so in a 45.

I went through all sorts of pains to prove that that would violate the laws of physics.

and then the cop showed up to court, asked me outside if could remind him what the ticket was about because he doesn't remember writing it, I laughed at him and said, "you just lost" and he walked out, never came back and the ticket was dismissed.
jstillwell wrote:Well, anyway.

I went out today and did some measuring. The part of Boronda Road that the Deputy allegedly paced me at 50 mph is a 1/4 mile from light to light.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Tyler.Durden wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: Sorry brother, this is a Naziocracy... don't be so utopian... last one out, flush the toilet.

This is a constitutional republic, where "we the people" are the masters of gov't, its time we learned a few things and start treating our public servants as such...
EB, the answers you seek are in LAW not Equity.....LAW is not Utopia, LAW is strict, LAW is harsh, and must be invoked properly to sit on your side. The NAZI court you mock is embedded in LAW for if there was no LAW there would be no EQUITY and hence no NAZI traffic court.

Yes the LAW does exist, whilst the average joe squanders about in EQUITY during his citation, he will get quashed by administrative process. One must learn the severability between LAW and EQUITY and how to envoke it. Everything done in the court is LEGAL even though prima facia it appears fraudulent. Traffic court is not a court, it is administrative review, plane and simple. Constitutional rights are non-existent in EQUITY matters such as a citation. Appearence at an EQUITY venue, unless properly challenged prior, tacitly admits jurisdiction to the court....its their rules not ours....plane and simple.

Never battle the enemy on his terms.
--Sun Tzu
Well, we're forgetting that procedure and admissions are the substantive basis for getting this justice, to think that your description is real and applicable to all is the part I call utopian. You sound very versed in the law and I can't imagine you haven't watched a trial or two; have you ever seen discrepancies in the administration of the law via procedural bias / flaws? The judge has to allow you to be your own counsel, even if you're an attny. The judge has to admit your defense, admit evidence and ultimately issue instructions to the jury, given you have the right to a jury trial and ask for one.

LAW is harsh, and must be invoked properly to sit on your side

You invoke it and the judge says no, such as with my asking to admit the audiotape at the scene of the ticket described - then denied.

The NAZI court you mock is embedded in LAW for if there was no LAW there would be no EQUITY and hence no NAZI traffic court.

So you're saying the NAzi courts, traffic and otherwise, are supported by this system of law; you're saying they're legitimate? How about a case where a guy was wrongfully fired from a supermarket manager position, sued the corp pro per against the largest law firm in the state, won a 33k jury verdict to have the judge toss it a week later? Was that legitimate that the judge had Fascist, corp-loving leanings instead of being for this system of law to which you refer? Again, I agree with you that it should be that way, just that it is that way to insist that it applied that way. You sound like a law school student; am I right?

Then we have selective prosecution on the part of the cops and the prosecutor. How does this fit your perfect model of your flawless system? How about when innocent people are executed or sentenced to prison? The part I call utopian is the party where you seem to infer if you invoke all of your safeguards you will be afforded enough law to have equity, fairness, and general SUSTANTIVE due process, not just procedural due process.

I guess that's the crux of what I'm saying, as college/univ professors have said:

5th procedural due process versus 14th substantive due process; you can have the 5th/6th w/o getting any 14th.

One must learn the severability between LAW and EQUITY and how to envoke it.

I understand and don't appreciate your condescension; talk to other's that way. I watched a guy in traffic court say it was his constitutional right to have a reflective cover over his license plate - that's more about equity. To approach it from a strict law perspective you would read the statute's text and look for a defense within that.

Everything done in the court is LEGAL even though prima facia it appears fraudulent.

Hmmm, maybe you can explain how the Honorless Judge Ron Johnson of the Chandler Justice Court was grabbing ass in the court administration, lending plaintiffs money to continue their case, issuing summary judgments before even seeing defendants and a myriad of other things; 7 charges in all for which he admitted to 6. He was eventually disciplined by a 30-day suspension and agreed to never run for office (just of peace) again, but allowed to finish his term. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't see that as legal.... utopia, everyone aboard - Tyler, I believe you have a ticket for utopia. Maybe the prima facia appearance skews the reality that he is a great guy and that these things were legal.

Traffic court is not a court, it is administrative review, plane and simple.

Traffic court really isn't just traffic court. In Nazizona the lower courts, JP's and Muni's are courts of limited jurisdiction. They are not courts of record, but an audio record is produced and transferred to the real court (Superior Ct) if a party doesn't like the usual fucking he or she receives. The limits for these courts of civil litigation are up to 10k and they handle many eviction procedures and restraining order type actions, just as the Superior Court does.

Administrative review? Get a clue. The Rules of Court apply, whereas administrative boards, Registrar of Contractors, AZ Department of Real Estate, FAA/DOT, and list of hundreds of other are administrative and have no requirement to even listen to arguments of civil procedure as established by the State Supreme Courts. To read your arguments is to listen to idealistic kids.

Constitutional rights are non-existent in EQUITY matters such as a citation.

Are you talking US Constitutional rights or State Const rights? It is harder to draw Federal Const rights into traffic as the USC allows individual jurisdictions to Nazi how they wish.

Appearence at an EQUITY venue, unless properly challenged prior, tacitly admits jurisdiction to the court....its their rules not ours....plane and simple.

Remember, you’re writing these utopian motions to uneducated imbeciles, so what do you expect them to do and what is your recourse if they deny and put their X on the signature line? I know lawyers who refuse to work out of lower courts due to the ignorance of these judges. So the judge fails to understand it, then tell you to fuck yourself and to appear….. You appear with your argument about them not having jurisdiction and they proceed, you lose and then what? Complain some more? Then have the Superior Court tell you that even though oath was not read, it was a harmless error? I took it all the way to the State Supreme Court? What exactly are your arguments here? Plane and simple, you lose with your utopian arguments, even though you might be right.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

eHoward wrote:and then the cop showed up to court, asked me outside if could remind him what the ticket was about because he doesn't remember writing it, I laughed at him and said, "you just lost" and he walked out, never came back and the ticket was dismissed.
And then he laughed back at you, and said, "Not really, I just got 2 hours of time and a half just for showing up."
jstillwell

Post by jstillwell »

And then we told you to
FUCK OFF!
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

eHoward wrote:That reminds me of one of my stories.

I got a ticket for like 90 or so in a 45.

I went through all sorts of pains to prove that that would violate the laws of physics.

and then the cop showed up to court, asked me outside if could remind him what the ticket was about because he doesn't remember writing it, I laughed at him and said, "you just lost" and he walked out, never came back and the ticket was dismissed.
jstillwell wrote:Well, anyway.

I went out today and did some measuring. The part of Boronda Road that the Deputy allegedly paced me at 50 mph is a 1/4 mile from light to light.
You shoulda said it was for that illegal lane change at the corner of X and Y....streets that don't intersect. Have him go into court and testify to that and looklike a bigger asshole than he inherently is.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

Depends upon the state. I have a recently published book that details all of that info...i'll crack it later. Then the appeal is important too and your rights vary on that as well based upon the state.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

huh?

No. I distincly remember him looking around at the other people watching us in the hall outside the court and then walking away without saying another word.

Kind of like when i'm done with your mom and tell her to get the fuck out of my bed.
Fuckin Queer wrote:
eHoward wrote:and then the cop showed up to court, asked me outside if could remind him what the ticket was about because he doesn't remember writing it, I laughed at him and said, "you just lost" and he walked out, never came back and the ticket was dismissed.
And then he laughed back at you, and said, "Not really, I just got 2 hours of time and a half just for showing up."
Lex

Post by Lex »

a a r o n gets changed to aaron?

:rofl: