ladies man! help!

General Fiero Maintenance including oil changes, air filters, suspension refreshes, restorations, painting, etc.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

Sabre

Post by Sabre »

Humor, but not like nice neat humor, but unadulterated humor. Be nice because that is what they expect, but everytime throw in some curveballs that will keep them guessing. Also the don't give a shit thing works really well. Not a complete badass because that will only work for a few weeks. For example, if you go to one of her private school dances, give off the appeal that you would do anything, things that would get others in trouble, because you don't go there and you don't give a shit. If it succeeds you win a nice prize. I speak from personal experience in the religious girlfriend world. Haha Kohburn knows what I am talking about :la:
Mach10
Mach10 offers you his protection.

Post by Mach10 »

Kohburn wrote:unless you are into necrophelia then why would you want to screw somethiong that just lays there like its dead
Don't knock it 'till you try it. Ain't NOTHING like crackin' open a cold one.

:puke:

Ok, I managed to make myself sick. Good on yer!
"Oh, this is too good. She thinks you're a servant... Cause you're black! This is greatest moment in my miserable life... Sooo-ey! I LOVE RACISM!"
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Kohburn wrote:what did you think i was talking about? 40 year old women?
I've been with a 42 year old who was pretty hot and pretty dam good in bed. Older women have more experience and know what they want.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
Kohburn wrote:what did you think i was talking about? 40 year old women?
I've been with a 42 year old who was pretty hot and pretty dam good in bed. Older women have more experience and know what they want.
true true but 40 sounds so much older than 36 :bootyshake: