Nitrous jet sizing

Real tech discussion on design, fabrication, testing, development of custom or adapted parts for Pontiac Fieros. Not questions about the power a CAI will give.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

Nashco

Nitrous jet sizing

Post by Nashco »

Does anybody know what size jets to use with an NX kit on an iron duke? My buddy is hoping for a 50 shot or so until he gets his engine swap finished.

Bryce
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

HAHAHAHA~!

Good one.
FuckPunisher

Post by FuckPunisher »

I'D SAY FUCK THE JETS AND HAVE LEX BLOW AIR INTO YOUR MOTOR, HES SO GOOD HE SHOULD GIVE LIKE 500 HP
Lex

Post by Lex »

:YAWN:
Evil Troll

Post by Evil Troll »

with a 50 shot you'll need some asses in the exhaust manifold too. they're easy to find around here, cut them to fit and burn them with a full NX shot at the first pull, the duke will run better than ever after this break-in.
GusG

Post by GusG »

What's the matter? Can't that dumb fuck bunghole Punisher figure out how to read the fucking owner's manual for his system or did he give someone a blow job to get it and forgot to take it up the ass for the instructions. :wink: Start with the smallest jet size, you know the one the size of your penis, and work your way up. Just like your buddy Shaun does, to screw you up the ass.
suckmydickpun

Post by suckmydickpun »

GusG wrote:What's the matter? Can't that dumb fuck bunghole Punisher figure out how to read the fucking owner's manual for his system or did he give someone a blow job to get it and forgot to take it up the ass for the instructions. :wink: Start with the smallest jet size, you know the one the size of your penis, and work your way up. Just like your buddy Shaun does, to screw you up the ass.
LOL, you are my hero :D
Old Europe 4 Ever. Fight the haters!
GusG

Post by GusG »

I'm everyone's hero!

Instead of worrying about what size jets, just stick a bunch of stickers all over your car! Each one is good for at least 50 HP!
Evil Troll

Post by Evil Troll »

Be carefull with the stickers: I used some more stickers to be sure to get the power but the engine blew my tranny after a few runs at the track. My advice: do not oversticker.

still ran a 6.2 second quarter mile

:twisted: