Catholic Leaders

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

The Incredible Pope Man...Does anyone else see some big green Hulk like pope going around destroying Arabic Temples?

heh

Your Fuhrer

Diggity" :blah5: "Biggity
Lex

Post by Lex »

diggitybiggity wrote:The Incredible Pope Man...Does anyone else see some big green Hulk like pope going around destroying Arabic Temples?

heh
LOL! Thanks for that image.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

HAHAHAHHHA!!
Shaun41178(2) wrote:I am guessing you aren't getting laid anymore? Your rantings are back.
Doug Chase

Post by Doug Chase »

psybrdelic wrote:This is a noble truth...(rolls eyes)...thanks for informing me. What a revelation...
You're welcome.
The Dark Side of Will wrote:Did Ronald Reagan die in '03?... Trying to remember... must be getting old.
'04

-Doug
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

psybrdelic wrote:What I can't understand is how an atheist can be more upset by the passing of this pope than some christians. Perhaps, I'm proposing that he was more than a religious figure. But a culturual and temporal representation of American culture. Despite his residence abroad, it is undeniable that he had influence in the states.

I think his death should be a mourning, as was Malcolm X, Mother Tersea, Ghandi, and so on. Personally, I dig the polish Pope more than Nixon or Regean combined.

leann
he was suffering, and according to his religion has gone on to a better place.. what is there to mourn?
psybrdelic
Riot Grrl

Post by psybrdelic »

I like your point Kohburn.

I really do.

leann