Raced my SRT-4 at Moroso Sunday.

Dragstrip, autocross, and all track posts go here.

Moderator: Series8217

GmetalGT

Raced my SRT-4 at Moroso Sunday.

Post by GmetalGT »

Well, I went to the Sport Compact Nationals this past weekend. I planned on going to the test and tune on saturday night, but it rained all day and night. When I woke up saturday it looked some what nice so I left for the car swow that was there. When I got there I learned that for $45 I could compete in the drag wars. So what the fuck I did it.

Although I had a full tank of gas, speaker box, and luggage in the trunk, I still pulled a 14.0 @ 100. It was very hot and humid as well and the track was not the best. That was my only run, because it started to rain again. I didnt even get to see the cars at the show.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Nice first run. I'm sure with good weather and more runs you will be very deep in the 13s.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

For your first time there that is pretty damn good. Def a high 13 sec car for sure. Cooler weather and you will prob trap around 102 -103. Thats pretty damn good for your mods. Good work thanks for sharing.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

With his mods I expect a mid 13. There are bone stock SRTs in the 13.6 range with a very good driver. The fastest runs are with WOT shifting. Not good for the engine bouncing off the rev limiter, but makes for an impressive 1/4 time.