Wanted: V6 Fiero ECM to Engine wiring harness

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

donk_316
Booooooost

Wanted: V6 Fiero ECM to Engine wiring harness

Post by donk_316 »

Just like it says kids!

I need one to build a cross over harness from the 7730 to the fiero so they swap no prob.

If any needs the wiring for this i have an excel spread sheet i built from the ecm pinouts from the fiero and a generic 7730 application including complete DIS wiring....its so easy youll crap kittens
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

If you get such a harness, send me what you don't use. I can use that as one of the building blocks for a Northstar Fiero harness.

It would be ideal if you just pulled the pins out of the ECM connectors and sent me the harness more or less intact.

Actually, what about hacking up a Fiero ECM? Just take the male connectors from it and attach them to a section of 7730 wiring harness... then the change from Fiero ECM to 7730 (and back, because I know you're not going to tune the whole map in one sitting) will be plug/play.
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

Actually will that was the plan. build a little 6 inch adapter harness to make the 7727 "basically" plug and play...

...i need another fiero ecm cause i dont want to hack a perfectly good 6869 that i can throw in ebay becuase of its crude boost capability

but yeah you can have the majority of the harness when im done. i really dont need the harness as much as the ecm connections. ill use my stock fiero harness with some corsica harness grafted in for the DIS and alternator....thats about it really
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)