www.fieronews.net

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

fieronews

www.fieronews.net

Post by fieronews »

Fieronews.net has been open for a few months now and has been updated weekly to get where it is now. We are updating at full force. We are looking to become a full multimedia site for Fiero's. At this time there are 50 Fiero videos available for download. We have a bunch of sevice manuals for donwload amung many things. Please stop by and register and join us. I will update this thread as more things go up. If you have anything to add or videos that you want to put up there of your fiero please let me know.

Things that I am looking for is your Fiero wallpaper. If you have one to share please send it our way.
Fiero Thomas
86 Fiero GT 85 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top
www.fieronews.net
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

not much on there yet - i am curious about the dimensions of that sub box
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

I like your website and it looks very nice.

What made you decide to start a "fieronews" website? What did you feel the forums are missing?
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
fieronews

Post by fieronews »

The one reason that I started the site is that things disapear after awhile on forums. I think that forums are great but Something great would come along like some nice photos or videos and they seam to get lost in the shuffle from time to time. I did not want to replace any site that was out there but add content to the comunity. With the videos they are posted all over and thought that it would be nice to have a place to put them all in one location. I wanted to add many downloads one one location for the same reason. There are curently 50 videos, 231 photos and 7 tech manuals. One is over 1000 pages. I have some more manuals on order that I am going to scan into the site as well. One of them I have never seen befor so I intrested in seeing what it is all about. Its alot of fun to put a site like this together and I have alot of ideas that I still want to do.

The Sub box is 8 inches deep and 8 inches round. To put it in all that had to be moved was the power door lock relay. It is a 6 1/2 inch woffer that is in there is a sealed inclosure. Curently it is running off of the stock amp and I have 3 Orion Hott setup T-100's that are going into the car. I am currently working on the amp rack at this time.

Thank You all for looking and here is to many more years of the Fiero.
Fiero Thomas
86 Fiero GT 85 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top
www.fieronews.net
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I'm kind of offended that you come on here, spam this board with links to your site and don't even list this forum on your list of fiero forums. http://www.fieronews.net/fusion/weblinks.php?cat_id=2
fieronews

Post by fieronews »

This board is there A photo needed to be added and it is there now. Look again. We are also not here to spam.
Fiero Thomas
86 Fiero GT 85 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top
www.fieronews.net
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

look it even has twice as many visits as OE, i of course had nothing to do with that :thumbleft:
fieronews

Post by fieronews »

:thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:
Rock on. Funny Stuff
Fiero Thomas
86 Fiero GT 85 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top
www.fieronews.net
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Good Fourm for Moe info? What is it, a 3 Stooges site? Jeez.
fieronews

Post by fieronews »

nuk nuk nuk
Fiero Thomas
86 Fiero GT 85 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top
www.fieronews.net
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

Still says "Fourm".
fieronews

Post by fieronews »

I should lay off the cough med. :puke:
Fiero Thomas
86 Fiero GT 85 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top
www.fieronews.net
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Thanks for including mine too. You definitely need to include RFT with any mention of Fiero forums. Avengador1 a.k.a. Dirty Sanchez :thumbleft:
I treat others as they treat me