Paging whipped

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

DreX

Paging whipped

Post by DreX »

Hey buddy!! Did you move from the apartments? I haven’t see you in a while.

I really haven’t much spare time ether. Basically is from bed to work, to take care of baby, walk the dogs and sleep. When I am not doing that I’m with my wife and she doesn’t like me spending love with the Fiero. I need to have a house PRONTO! LOL.

We need another RTF get together; I have a video camera now. I can record nice movie clips :)

DreX
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

sounds like a rft gathering could be fun. My car still isnt' 100% dialed in yet, but it still runs pretty good. Would be down for some street runs or something. Can bring my cam too.
DreX

Post by DreX »

:thumbleft: Nice.

Mine needs clutch and tuneup. I cant wait to have a garage were I can fix it.

Lets plan with some time ahead. I have to schedule the day, u know what I mean ;)

BTW, u want a 2.8 and auto tranny 4 free?

DreX
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Mid May sometime by any chance? Classes end around then and I have some friends in FL I might go stay with before I drive back to CT for the summer..
befarrer

Post by befarrer »

Wanna swing by my house?
whipped

Post by whipped »

yeah, moved out of GV.

These next two weeks are going to be hell with finals and projects due... But after that I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I need some time to tweak some things on the car, then I'd like to hit the track again... several times.... so like an afternoon meet when its still lighto ut would be great :la:
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

Jinxmutt wrote:Mid May sometime by any chance? Classes end around then and I have some friends in FL I might go stay with before I drive back to CT for the summer..
when your back in the area, lets head to epping, I'll spring for AAA before I go.
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

p8ntman442 wrote:
when your back in the area, lets head to epping, I'll spring for AAA before I go.
Wheres epping? But i'm game for whatever.
DreX

Post by DreX »

whipped wrote:yeah, moved out of GV.

These next two weeks are going to be hell with finals and projects due... But after that I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I need some time to tweak some things on the car, then I'd like to hit the track again... several times.... so like an afternoon meet when its still lighto ut would be great :la:
Cool!!! When you go to the track let me know, I will take the camera. Last time we needed one badly. LOL Probably I will have to take my baby tho. Being a dad is kinda complicated. LOL There is no more spare time anymore, well not so often. I would love to have mine ready for that time, the car needs a clutch replacement. I will be moving to a rented house located on wedgefield or something like that, by the end of June. Finally I will have a garage to work on the car. Wont be like in the past, u know, play with it at leasure. Now will be when the planets alingn. LOL

Where did you move?

DreX
p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

Jinxmutt wrote:
p8ntman442 wrote:
Wheres epping? But i'm game for whatever.
NH.

http://www.newenglanddragway.com/html/home.php
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Hey I'm back. Lets go race. I need some new times.
p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

Test and tune schedule

April 1, 7, 14, 15, 21, 28
May 5, 26
June 2, 30
July 21, 28

May 27th I am in a demo derby at seekonk If I can find a car and prep it in time.

After that, I am game. You are more than welcome to stay at my place the night before or after if you want. I live in Portsmouth RI now.

June 2nd is my mothers birthday, but that shouldnt stop me from going then.

Do you have AAA? Its a long haul if you break down. I will have to get it before going.

Maybee I can get some of the local 10.9 guys to come with us, that would make it fun.

Edit, the website also says june 2nd is a camaro vs firebird special event. Thats messed up. They say its open to all, but with that going on you might get one pass.

The 30th good with you?
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

It should be, but I'll let you know.

AAA?? LOL. Whats that? I just drove 12 hours from NC, I'm not worried about breaking down to RI.. ;)

I know you mean at the track, but no, I don't have AAA. I should probably consider that pretty soon.
p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

I wouldnt trust my izusu or yours as far as I could throw it. I'm not going to the track and dumping my clutch repeatedly to pay a tow truck driver $500 fopr a 2 hr trip. I have no reliability issues with my car, but an insurance policy is always a nice thing.
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

OMG, the amazing irony!!!

Fiero 2, Isuzu 0.
p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

did you just frag another?
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Yep. I was driving home and the 1-2 shifts were really stiff. I left a few hours later and it was shifting fine. I got off the highway, went to leave from the light and it just popped. 2nd gear blew out, as usual. I turned around, got back on the highway and drove it home. Its sittin on the side of the driveway for now. I broke the first one autocrossing, this one just let go driving normal, which is more frustrating. Guess I spoke too soon about my faith in the Isuzu.
p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

OK, we can go heads up then, your 300+ hp poor traction in first and no second gear, against my 130- hp with a full set of gears. You should still win.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I call bullshit on this breaking trannies. Remember, V8Archie never broke an isuzu or any tranny for that matter behind his v8's. So how the hell can a puny little v6 break one? LIAR!! Everyone knows if you really want to go fast you need v8 power and if V8's aren't breaking them, no wya a v6 will.
p8ntman442

Post by p8ntman442 »

wrong section.