Camaro, Cobra, Solstice

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

Chase Race

Camaro, Cobra, Solstice

Post by Chase Race »

Today I got a phone call or email from five different Fiero people relating to five different projects. Must be a Fiero day so I though I'd check in and say hi.

Hi.

Not much internet socializing for me lately. It was a lot easier to keep up on the internet when I was sitting in front of a computer all day. Chase Race is keeping me busy, paid, and entertained, so that's good. Here are some recent non-Fiero projects.

This '67 Camaro has an Art Morrison front clip that gives it C5 Corvette suspension. It's mainly a toy but may see the drags occasionally and should be well into ETs that require a cage. So I'm building one. It's so nice I'm almost afraid to work on it.

The owner of this Factory 5 Cobra wasn't happy with either of his choices of roll bars available from Factory 5 so I built one. It has to come apart because it fits through holes in the body. The original Cobras were like this, too. Once everything is in place he'll drill and bolt the joints through.

Check it out, pin drive with real knock offs. He's really building this car well:

I even got to work on a yellow Solstice GXP:

Doug Chase
Chase Race
Custom: cages, exhausts, fabrication
Duvall, WA
425-269-5636