WTB Lower intake manifold gasket

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

Shaun41178(2)

WTB Lower intake manifold gasket

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

My lower intake manifold gasket has sprung a leak.

THis is the gasket that mates the middle intake manifold to the lower intake manifold. You can't buy these gaskets separately but only as a kit. I have like 3 kits laying here already with all the lowers used.

Anyone have a lower gasket laying around? If not I will go pick up another complete top end gasket set but hoping it wont' have to come to that

Need ASAP Paypal ready. Price please.

THanks
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

I always use liquid gasketing material on the surface of the paper gasket for the intake because it gets pulled a lot.
I use the same hightac blue stuff as the waterpump - forget what its called. and i've never had a leak with it
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I dont' ever normally have a leak. I had a backfire, blew the intake gasket out.

It held fine till then just like all my others have.

I guess I could be a typical cheapass fiero owner and just try to rtv around the leak. hehehehe throw gobs of it on there and pray
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

lol I don't like using rtv for that - it just dries out and falls off - or falls into the intake - I use the stuff that never hardens and is always tacky.. works great
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

y0 man, still need one??
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

nope. Thanks though man. Unless you still want to send it anyways. I might need it later on. But I dont' need it immediately anymore.

I will trade some other gaskets like exh mani if you want.
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Yea, actually, I just picked up a set of headers for my sisters car.

I'll trade ya a set of new felpro intake for new exh mani, each pay our own shipping, PM me..
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:nope. Thanks though man. Unless you still want to send it anyways. I might need it later on. But I dont' need it immediately anymore.

I will trade some other gaskets like exh mani if you want.
come to think of it.. what do ya have? bud of mine is pickingup a turbo 2.8 with a possible head gasket leak (getting air in the coolant)
and we are planning to tear the top end down and put it back together with high lift rockers and an upgraded intake.