HEY EB!! FUCK YOU!! LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!!

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Is EB a total douche bag?

Obviously
42%
Did it take you this long to figure that out?
11%
Hello... where have you been?
5%
No.. he's just an asshole
16%
Hey! I like EB!!
5%
I can't read
21%

Total votes: 19

DiggityBiggity

HEY EB!! FUCK YOU!! LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!!

Post by DiggityBiggity »

How many Ron Paul threads are you going to crash before you realize you can't fucking post WHATEVER IT IS you're posting in there... this is like #5!
EBSB52

Re: HEY EB!! FUCK YOU!! LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!!

Post by EBSB52 »

DiggityBiggity wrote:How many Ron Paul threads are you going to crash before you realize you can't fucking post WHATEVER IT IS you're posting in there... this is like #5!

Hey, Digity faggoty, maybe you should pull your head from your ass and realize I could crash this entire fucking site if I were a bad guy, but I'm not so I won't.

I've posted some links and they go well, others don't. The link I posted was your ridiculous gay lover, RP and his transcript on Meet the Press.

Now, be a good little weed-smoking queer and delete this thread, dickfaced assfuckee.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

EBSB52 wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:How many Ron Paul threads are you going to crash before you realize you can't fucking post WHATEVER IT IS you're posting in there... this is like #5!

Hey, Digity faggoty, maybe you should pull your head from your ass and realize I could crash this entire fucking site if I were a bad guy, but I'm not so I won't.

I've posted some links and they go well, others don't. The link I posted was your ridiculous gay lover, RP and his transcript on Meet the Press.

Now, be a good little weed-smoking queer and delete this thread, dickfaced assfuckee.

BULLSHIT prove it. don't reply with some lame as excuse as to how you don't want to. it isn't right fair etc. put up or shut up for once and let me see you crash this intire forum.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

EBSB52 wrote:

First of all, did you ever think maybe I enjoy my head being up my ass?

Second, I would love to see you crash this site.. put up or shut up!

Third, don't insult my gay lover.

Fourth... uhm.. weed-smoking queer... well, maybe the weed smoking part... every now and again

Fifth, Why would I delete this? I haven't deleted ANY of the other ones?
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

weed is the shit. It took me 24 years to try it. I alienated all my friends. and lost many because I refused to hang out with someone that did any sort of drug. man was I dumb. weed is way less of a deal then everyone makes it out to be. don't knock it tell you try it. I did for 24 years. and now regrete it. because i would have alot more friends. and past good times to reflect upon if I hadn't been talking shit on it for so long. when I didn't know shit about it. and just went by everyones blind words that its so bad. etc.

so the forum is still here?? where is this giant crash?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

DiggityBiggity wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:

Fourth... uhm.. weed-smoking queer... well, maybe the weed smoking part... every now and again

So you don't have a problem if I happen to post sites in various threads and many crash? If you say you don't mind, as a moderator you are giving me permission.
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

Diggity, Can you edit posts? If so just edit his out using a direct link.

This link goes directly to edit his post in the Ron Paul thread, if you can edit posts you should be able to load it since its before the post is compiled:

http://realfierotech.com/phpBB/posting. ... st&p=97186
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

thats wierd. The forum is still here?

you know what else is wierd. is that 5 people think your a douch bag. 1 can't belive the poster of this thread didn't know you where a douchbag already. 3 people don't think your a douchbag just an asshole. and 2 people can't read. do you know what that means?

Out of a group of 11 people. there is one douchbag/asshole and two people that can't read. since your reading this can you guess what one you are :scratch:
Weponhead

Post by Weponhead »

^ lollerskat3s EB's .. you are failing at t3h D3StruCTION! .. i fail at the typing tonight. so fuck you.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

84fierotrevor wrote:thats wierd. The forum is still here?

you know what else is wierd. is that 5 people think your a douch bag. 1 can't belive the poster of this thread didn't know you where a douchbag already. 3 people don't think your a douchbag just an asshole. and 2 people can't read. do you know what that means?

Out of a group of 11 people. there is one douchbag/asshole and two people that can't read. since your reading this can you guess what one you are :scratch:

"1 can't belive the poster of this thread didn't know ..."

A post is a reply or assertion within a thread, a thread is the entire topic consisting of 1 to an infinite number of posts; how is it that you're too pathetic to understand that? You mean to write, "1 can't belive the author of this thread didn't know ..."

If I didn't know better I would think you were some 20's pot head...... oh, you are, what a waste of skin; will someone pls go arrest this human garbage sucking on a bong, probably driving while fried?
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

EBSB52 wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:

So you don't have a problem if I happen to post sites in various threads and many crash? If you say you don't mind, as a moderator you are giving me permission.
Well, Diggity Faggotty, grow a set; what is it, do I have permission to smoke threads?
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

I don't drive baked, just like I don't drive drunk. but yes I am 24 years old. and yes I do smoke weed. and here you want some more ammo? I have no high school diploma, I have no GED. as a matter of fact the last public school grade I finished was 3rd :la: It's ok tho. say what you want. I have dealt with it my whole life. and on top of that. I have a record from 2002 that makes it where I can not get any really good job too. so yeah no education. a record keeping me from most jobs i used to want. but thats cool. I hear it from people like you all the time.

first it started off with. You can't get anywhere without a diploma.
then I opend my own store and it was "oh that wont last" then i open a second. then it was oh those places don't make alot of money.

Now I sit in my own fucking 2 story house built in 2004. drive around in a convertible m3 that I could trade in and buy what 30 fieros that ran? and a 2007 R1 I could sell for another 13 fieros.

and now guess what I hear. Oh he will lose it all eventualy lol.

Tell the day I die sad fucks like you that are not happy some 24 year old pot smoking kid is doing 1000 times better then your what 40 year old ass? are you 40 or older? at 40 years old. where your at in life. is where your at. have fun spending the last half of your life trying to get by paycheck to paycheck because your education or belifes that smoking pot makes you dumb isn't getting you any farther then mickey D's. lol while some 24 year old kid kicks back smoking a bowl. enjoying life :)

If you want some more ammo I can find some more :) I love hearing this shit as I kick back and enjoy life and listen to someone try and tell me how dumb I am or how much my life really sucks or is someday going too lol.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

EBSB52 wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
DiggityBiggity wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:

Well, Diggity Faggotty, grow a set; what is it, do I have permission to smoke threads?
LOL at a old man thats supposed to be feeding his wife and kids dinner and tucking them in for the night is instead ASKING permission to pull of a miniute wannabe terrorist threat to crash a few threads. lol

do all bad ass mother fuckers with power to fuck over forums always ask a mods permission? ahahaha. Dude, I think im gonna hang out here more.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

damn ed. you know what I would do. I would use my own name and atleast vote for myself so It looked like I had atleast 1 person that liked me and didn't think I was an asshole or a douch. hell even make some fake names and vote some more for yourself. I mean every option has been selected. a few more then a few times. and not a single one for saying they like you. not even that they just don't agree with you. but that they don't fucking like you. and think your a complete douch. why would you hang on a forum your not wanted? I would change your name to aaron but even he has a fucking running engine swapped fiero. how about we call you MTA? wait no he has a house. fuck ed. your the new bottom low....
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

damn ed. you know what. I have been a fucking dick. I apologize for what I said. It was very imature of me to act like how I did.

look lets put that shit behind us. and let me help you.I wanna help ed. I wanna get you back on your feet. and a functional member of society

"this offer is also valid for 84bill"

Lets start out simple. Here is a few links that can help you out bud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare

http://welfare.gov/

http://laborworks.com/

http://hotrussianbrides.com/

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/zip/522851668.html < That is a free car to help get you on your way!

http://keepingthesecret.com/online-tool ... e-a-loser/

your welcome ed. If you need anything else let me know.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

If you start crashing more threads on purpose, I will block you from posting
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

84fierotrevor wrote:I don't drive baked, just like I don't drive drunk. but yes I am 24 years old. and yes I do smoke weed. and here you want some more ammo? I have no high school diploma, I have no GED. as a matter of fact the last public school grade I finished was 3rd :la: It's ok tho. say what you want. I have dealt with it my whole life. and on top of that. I have a record from 2002 that makes it where I can not get any really good job too. so yeah no education. a record keeping me from most jobs i used to want. but thats cool. I hear it from people like you all the time.

then I opend my own store and it was "oh that wont last" then i open a second. then it was oh those places don't make alot of money.

Now I sit in my own fucking 2 story house built in 2004. drive around in a convertible m3 that I could trade in and buy what 30 fieros that ran? and a 2007 R1 I could sell for another 13 fieros.

and now guess what I hear. Oh he will lose it all eventualy lol.

Tell the day I die sad fucks like you that are not happy some 24 year old pot smoking kid is doing 1000 times better then your what 40 year old ass? are you 40 or older? at 40 years old. where your at in life. is where your at. have fun spending the last half of your life trying to get by paycheck to paycheck because your education or belifes that smoking pot makes you dumb isn't getting you any farther then mickey D's. lol while some 24 year old kid kicks back smoking a bowl. enjoying life :)

If you want some more ammo I can find some more :) I love hearing this shit as I kick back and enjoy life and listen to someone try and tell me how dumb I am or how much my life really sucks or is someday going too lol.
I don't drive baked, just like I don't drive drunk.

LIke I believe that. Your judgement has been established as piss.

but yes I am 24 years old.

And you said you abstained for the 1st 24 years, must have been hard abstaining @birth, 1, 2, etc.... I mean your mom is a heroin whore and all, but you still abstained; commendable

I have no high school diploma, I have no GED. as a matter of fact the last public school grade I finished was 3rd

Oh come on, surely you jest. I was thinking HArvard Law, did I miss b a bit?

It's ok tho. say what you want. I have dealt with it my whole life.

All of the whopping 24 years. Yea, what a stretch of time to deal with it, you're an inspiration to us all.

I have a record from 2002 that makes it where I can not get any really good job too. so yeah no education. a record keeping me from most jobs i used to want. but thats cool. I hear it from people like you all the time.

Did they revoke your class valedictorian too? At least you still have your grammar tofall back on. Hey, seriously, I don't care that you're not an angel, I'm not either, if you're a drug addict then you're scum.

What kind of store, head shop?

Hey, an ass-hat is still an ass-hat no matter what he/she drives. You see evidence of that everyday.

I'm 45. 2nd half, no thanks, 60-65 will work for me. I'm doing pretty well, never where I want to be, as everyone. I don't do paycheck/paycheck, have before. As for pot smoking making you dumb, I believe you hav that backwards: you're dumb, hence you smoke pot. Furthemore, I'm real willing to bet mommy and/or daddy had a big role in whatever success you've had.

I love hearing this shit as I kick back and enjoy life and listen to someone try and tell me how dumb I am or how much my life really sucks or is someday going too

One day, perhaps when you start to shave, you'll realize that money won't make you happy, just comfortable. Life has ways of helping you figure this out.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

DiggityBiggity wrote:If you start crashing more threads on purpose, I will block you from posting
That's right, you dared, I checked, now you relented. Be a good little punk and go read your hero, RP.

As I said, I'm not a bad guy, I don't wanna fuck you guys over or I would have by now.
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

man I could reply to all of those. but this thing called life keeps getting in the way and I am rolling out. maybe If I am bored later I can get back to all this horseshit. lol. And no. havn't spoke to my dad since I was very young. and my mom and older cusin actualy want in on the stores I have created. so they are going to be taking over the alderwood mall locations under my direction. so sorry no help. I did it on my own. why don't you go out and do somthing with the few years u have left in life :thumbleft:
sicne you wasted 45 already lol. and why is the forum still here?? did diggity biggity tell you what the fuck was up. so u sat like a good dog and agreed not to cause any trouble so you wont get kicked off the only forum that hasn't banned you yet. ha ha enjoy...Chow
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

Oh yeah, Your next reply, try and fill it with something besides a bunch of assumptions. like you assume my parents helped me out. come on dude. get some facts :bootyshake: I am over hear shaking in my boots from your reply, relazing how right you are. and just how bad my life is lol.