I need some 420 in washington.

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

84fierotrevor

I need some 420 in washington.

Post by 84fierotrevor »

or christmas is gonna suck. guy I normaly get the hook up thru is gone for a few days. I need to find some in washington somehow tonight. and don't know anyone else god damn it :(
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

AH ha hahahah I got some! Merry Fucking christmas to all. and t0 all sHut the hEll uP!bbq11!!
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Ummm....Congrats....?

:scratch:
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

84fierotrevor wrote:AH ha hahahah I got some! Merry Fucking christmas to all. and t0 all sHut the hEll uP!bbq11!!
It's always smart to advertise looking for (soliciting) drugs, a felony here, on the net. Glad you can drug yourself up now, have a nice day. :knob:
84fierotrevor

Post by 84fierotrevor »

EBSB52 wrote:
84fierotrevor wrote:AH ha hahahah I got some! Merry Fucking christmas to all. and t0 all sHut the hEll uP!bbq11!!
It's always smart to advertise looking for (soliciting) drugs, a felony here, on the net. Glad you can drug yourself up now, have a nice day. :knob:
yeah because there is cops monitering real fiero tech so they can get a warrent and come bust down my door to catch me with a 20 bag and write me a 50 dollar ticket. :rotflmao:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

84fierotrevor wrote:
EBSB52 wrote:
yeah because there is cops monitering real fiero tech so they can get a warrent and come bust down my door to catch me with a 20 bag and write me a 50 dollar ticket. :rotflmao:
It's a felony here in Nazizona, I'm from Seattle, I see you are in Puey-loop. So it's not a felony there? If not, we see the diff between Nazi-garbage red states and blue states. As much as drugs are for losers, they s/b legal.
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

I hope you aren't toking up in the E46.
teamhavok2

Post by teamhavok2 »

ha ha I'm glad I live in mendo, ca... I can go ask the Highway patrol for some.
Silver 85 GT-scratch that
Maroon and sliver 86 GT
Project Life