bought an l67 fiero, what parts do i need to go turbo?

Real tech discussion on design, fabrication, testing, development of custom or adapted parts for Pontiac Fieros. Not questions about the power a CAI will give.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

Formula

Re: bought an l67 fiero, what parts do i need to go turbo?

Post by Formula »

I agree, but I wanted something that stock wheels could fit over and it is still better then stock.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I understood that the LeBaron conversion would fit under the stock wheels... Is that not correct?
Formula

Post by Formula »

They might fit, I just got the grand stuff because its simple. They are a lot better then the worn out stock brakes though.
Formula

Post by Formula »

I ordered the 62mm Precision Billet 6262 Turbo (e cover), 46mm Precision External Wastegate, Tial bov, 60# Deka injectors, block off plate (I might upgrade to the na intake later), electric water pump.

Now I need an air to water intercooler and a piping kit.

Recommendations?

I also already have a walboro 255 fuel pump, do you think it will be big enough? Also, will the ZZP oil line kit work in a Fiero?
Formula

Post by Formula »

Got some parts in:

A seat full of toys:

The donor:

Interior, notice the screwed up hvac faceplate where a previous owner glued woodgrain to it

GT Badge

Air filter with built in velocity stack

Precision Turbo 6262sp
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Looking good. Parts collection is coming along nicely. For the a2w intercooler I would just check out ebay. For the piping kit, a a2a kit will work and are cheap. You can find nice 2.5 inch piping kits for under 100 bucks with couplers and clamps.

Not sure about the zzp oil line kit. It should work in a fiero. Not sure where the cooler can be mounted with the lines provided. You might need to make custom length lines but the initials are there.

Also the walbro 255 should be enough for now. Not sure what your power goals are when completed, but the walbros can support 500 crank. I would look at a stealth 340 if you decide to want more power than that.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312