Fahrenheit 911 comes to fruition, any idiot doubters left?

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Who is still stupid enough to think the primary assertions to F 911 are not true?

Me
38%
Not Me
63%

Total votes: 8

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

txf wrote:Hey EB do me a favor go find your nearest Soldier that just returned from duty in Iraq and tell him that his Commander in Chief is a CHIMP see what dhe does then while you're spitting your teeth out, think about why the other 400 of us joined this message board. Yes I know there's 402 members but the other 1 Diggity (who took his name from a cartoon phrase) and he used to talk too much politics but amazingly once you started in he slowed way down on politics and became a little humorous and I started to respect him. But back onto the board this board was built not only to pick fun of ignorant car builders but to enjoy our cars with freedom. I'm sure 99% of us don't give a shit about politics yet still enjoy life Supporting our GREAT Country. Supporting our country means just that Support our country, Support our leader No matter WHO HE IS what he fixes and what he or she fucks up. It doesn't matter to me if the president is Republican, Democrat, Third Party, Man or Woman, as long as he or she can do the job. Did you know that the presidents of the USA don't 100% make all of the decisions? Have you been bitching about them? Want to continue to bitch about the president, Government? Then GO HERE AND DO IT!!! POLITICAL TALK FORUM I'm sure half would welcome you with open arms and half would love the competition and put you in your place. And when you go there Will and I will send the Katsup for you. So do us a favor and Talk CARS? That's what 400½ of us are here for!

BTW what does EBSB52 stand for? Just a chat name you've always used?
Hey EB do me a favor go find your nearest Soldier that just returned from duty in Iraq and tell him that his Commander in Chief is a CHIMP see what dhe does then while you're spitting your teeth out, …

Being in the military doesn’t make you tough, child. I was in and I was far less tough than I am now, not that I’m a brute. BTW, I do tell people at work the same stuff I do here. I am unpopular with some, liked by others and disregarded by yet others. Some people are in the reserve or are recent ex-military and have the same points of view as I do, so your broad generalizations seem to fit your intellect well.

think about why the other 400 of us joined this message board.

I do, which is why I didn’t install that software that makes my threads automatically pop up on your screen. What you’re trying to do is to control the dialogue of the members of this forum. There’s a forum that would welcome you, it’s called, Pennock’s Fiero Forum. Theylove to vote fo or aginst people’s opinions.

Yes I know there's 402 members but the other 1 Diggity (who took his name from a cartoon phrase)…

And the origin matters how?

…and he used to talk too much politics but amazingly once you started in he slowed way down on politics and became a little humorous and I started to respect him.

Actually he started his own political group, so maybe he diverted some attention there. So you respected him for discussing less politics? Therefore since he changed his protocol to that of subjects that you like, you started to like him. Just as I wrote, you want to control the dialogue of this forum.

I’m sure he can sleep now that you have respect for him. He’s an intelligent guy, not that I’m speaking/writing for him, but I think he thinks you’re a joke.

But back onto the board this board was built not only to pick fun of ignorant car builders but to enjoy our cars with freedom.

Well the burden of establishing that I’m encroaching upon that freedom is squarely on your shoulders. Just because I write doesn’t mean you have to read, as well as I only wrote in 1 small corner of this board, so it’s not as if you can’t avoid me. You have failed to establish your case, other than you want only people who think like you on here. Furthermore, the burden for some kind of grammar is upon you too, and you’ve failed.

I'm sure 99% of us don't give a shit about politics yet still enjoy life Supporting our GREAT Country.

Don’t speak/write for others. If you don’t care, just ignore. I’ll ignore the great country reference unless you want to constructively go there.

Supporting our country means just that Support our country,…

Could you dumb this down a little more?

Support our leader No matter WHO HE IS what he fixes and what he or she fucks up.

Riiiiiiiiight and even though you were likely not old enough to serve in the military under Clinton, you would be in protest of him and his policies like, “Don’t ask / don’t tell.â€
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

txf wrote: I'm sure 99% of us don't give a shit about politics yet still enjoy life Supporting our GREAT Country. Supporting our country means just that Support our country, Support our leader No matter WHO HE IS what he fixes and what he or she fucks up. It doesn't matter to me if the president is Republican, Democrat, Third Party, Man or Woman, as long as he or she can do the job. Did you know that the presidents of the USA don't 100% make all of the decisions? Have you been bitching about them? Want to continue to bitch about the president, Government? used?
Not trying to attack you here, however... uhmmm... Questioning authority is what The United States of America was based upon... our founders would have highly disagreed with you statements of "Just follow the leader". If you aren't involved in politics, then you have no reason to be talking about politics, because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Our GREAT county is only that because of people in our past who made it that way, and if we go on just supporting any ol' shcmuch who comes into office, without questioning him... well... we're going to end up where we are right now... in a huge fucking disaster

Your fed up leader

Diggity"If you don't like the politics, don't talk about them"Biggity
txf

Post by txf »

You know DIG BIG you're right maybe I shouldn't talk politics. Let's Talk EB then. It could be so much fun. Hey EB When you dress up like a Nurse and grab a syringe do you ask your patient if they're Rep or Dem first?