"Where's stimpy?"

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

"Where's stimpy?"

Post by stimpy »

So, who's scheduled to start this weeks "Where's stimpy?" thread? I figure one per week for about 2 or 3 months should drive the greenies insane. :cussing:
Fast88Fiero

Post by Fast88Fiero »

I could if you like. :angel:
88 coupe: 2.0 turbo 4. T25, w2a, meth injection
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

That woudl be awesome. About every two weeks someone else start a thread.

AHHAA
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Awesome. :thumbleft: You could start one in General Fiero Chat tonight, there hasn't been one in there for about a week. 2 stimpy threads in OT would just be silly...
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Done!
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Let's see if Tinton can restrain himself from taking credit.

Is a thread in Tech far off?
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Who the hell is Roland and how did he get to think he knows so much about me?
Originally posted by Roland:

He will return. like so many other times, and this story will be long forgotten.
NEVAR!

and
Originally posted by Roland:

ahh, the power of stimpy....

i thought he was trouble when he was here...

we have all seen Stimpy and his dramatic, theatrical exits and triumphant returns to the forum.
We have?
If any of you even knew stimpy, you would probably know that he is likely lurking in the shadows right now getting a few good laughs at all of you while sipping a beer in front of his computer

pfft.
Well, except for the beer part, he's got that right. (Alcohol fucks with the meds.)
88GTneverfinsihed

Post by 88GTneverfinsihed »

Can't find the thread. Did it get yanked?
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Here it is:
http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum6/HTML/0 ... l#lastpost
Looks like Roland got Powned. :la:
I treat others as they treat me
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Eh, Roland is right about the irony about talking shit about the shit talker. He didn't seem to have the stomach for going toe to toe with me when I still posted though.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I also found that when the Punisher was banned, that a lot of people started to talk smack. But they didnt' say anything before. They knew what would have happened if they tried to step up. I guess they felt safer knowing me and jon were gone.

We do have new names though. Just keeping it on the DL. hehehe
Fast88Fiero

Post by Fast88Fiero »

Most of the people over there really suck. I dont like it much anymore. I'll have to start a "were's Stimpy" thread every week just to piss them off. :thumbleft:
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Scarface
bizarro blakeinspace

Post by bizarro blakeinspace »

I got confused and started a "Where's Edsb52 (I'm Back)" thread...

sorry :dontknow:
a sig after every post is ghey
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Originally posted by avengador1:

Roland, you act you you know Stimpy so well, did you know he can't consume any alcohol? It really messes with the medications he is on. ;)
Oooh, you fuck! What is this Trivial Pursuit, stimpy edition? Damn, you are such a social retard sometimes.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

bizarro blakeinspace wrote:I got confused and started a "Where's Edsb52 (I'm Back)" thread...

sorry :dontknow:
I liked it. There was one dude who just didn't know what to make of me, and I guess vice versa.

Maybe "Whatever happened to stimpy?" can join "SAVE THE SHAUN" as the signature of the "underground. Hehe.
BENGAL4

Post by BENGAL4 »

stimpy wrote:What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Scarface
I love that part of the movie.

One New Years Eve, I decided to drink after 8 years of not drinking. Lets just say my late wife was pissed. Were in the car ready to go home and shes bitching so I say" So say goodnight to the bad guy. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you" Needless to say, she left me in the garage all night sleeping it off. Oh well, I still had fun.
Pyrthian

Post by Pyrthian »

well, no where's stimpy thread, but I did bump up an old thread you started a few months ago
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

Just make a recording of your own voice Stimpy and put it on repeat. Maybe then youll have your fill.

CANADIAN BUMP fucker!
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

yeah...