Pics of my car

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Imperial gallons is how my 328i gets like 39mpg in england right? How much bigger is a imperial gallon than a US gallon?

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

Surrounded by the LSX.

:thumbleft:
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

4.54609 litres in an Imperial gallon
3.785411784 litres in a U.S. Gallon.

Quite a difference. 1.2 US gallons to an Imperial gallon.
CincinnatiFiero

Want to have fun? Take a Fiero to a weekly cruise in full of rich yuppies and white trash. Either my car is a Ferrari, or its Chevette. Or, 'yeah I had one with a twin turbo northstar, I am pretty well known on that Old Europe thing even tho I don't ever say stuff on there'. Or
'i had one of my boys tool with my 2.8L'
'what did he do?'
'he done fooled with it, faster dan a corvette'll tell ya what now boy'

Never seen another fiero there but a half a dozen guys claim to have rediculously fast ones no ones ever seen.
CincinnatiFiero

Looks like Golden86 has some competition...
CincinnatiFiero

Time for some upholstery work

CincinnatiFiero

Just cleaned my camera lense, no worries.
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

Where'd you get that material? Is it vinyl and a foam backing or is that just another color material?
CincinnatiFiero

Its two different colors, grey vynil and black. $11 for both sheets at JoAnn fabrics in the sale aisle. I am going to go there from time to time to check up on deals. I wanted grey or black suede but they only had brown suede on sale. Black was $21.99 a yard.
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

That sounds like a good deal, I'm not sure if we have a JoAnn fabrics around here, we must have something similar though.
CincinnatiFiero

Heres what I am thinking guys, lemme know what you think. I want to cover the carpet on the doors (lower half) black or grey? I am also covering the ozite patch in the back, I am thinking black and then doing a mr mikes style arm rest cover in black to complement it. I am going to try to pick up a spare set of dash bezels this weekend to either paint black or do an engine turned aluminum sticker. (Yeah I know oreif has it) Will that look okay? or should I do the doors in grey?
CincinnatiFiero

Want to harden your brake paint off the car?

I have also decided I am going to probably save the upholstery work for the 87.
SGT.ROCK

Post by SGT.ROCK »

That carshow you were at,was that the Roosters parking lot? No it aint sorry sorry!
CincinnatiFiero

Its the Kroger parking lot behind Steak and Shake off of rt28 (or 27). We have a show every friday night in the spring and summer starting around 5pm. A good night will see 200-300 cars. I have the ONLY fiero there.
Xanth

Post by Xanth »

Your calipers remind me of mine, excepting where I put those damn springs in backwards :thumbleft:

I like the idea of recovering the interior, do whichever color matches your interior ideas. I would go grey with mine, but I'm staying with a stock color scheme. I myself would also remove the original carpet crap and put some other new padding there. Don't want your new interior to smell like 20 year old carpet. That's like slapping a widebody on top of the stock body.
CincinnatiFiero

Almost dead on haha. Yeah I painted them on the car and they turned out dull, now since I did them off the car and baked them they are super bright. I think I am going to save the interior work for the 1987.
SGT.ROCK

Post by SGT.ROCK »

CincinnatiFiero wrote:Its the Kroger parking lot behind Steak and Shake off of rt28 (or 27). We have a show every friday night in the spring and summer starting around 5pm. A good night will see 200-300 cars. I have the ONLY fiero there.
I thought it was the Roosters parking lot on Montgomery Road up by Fields Ertle or however you spell it.Theres a Wendys right across from it like the one in your pic,and a Meijers across the street.I may have to stop by the one that you are talking about but be rest assured that your Fiero will still be the only one there because mine is nowhere near showcar quality.
CincinnatiFiero

I don't know anything about roosters... bring your fiero, it'll be fun to have 2, quality doesn't matter. The cruise ins don't start again for a few more months though. Needs to warm up a bit.
SGT.ROCK

Post by SGT.ROCK »

CincinnatiFiero wrote:I don't know anything about roosters... bring your fiero, it'll be fun to have 2, quality doesn't matter. The cruise ins don't start again for a few more months though. Needs to warm up a bit.
I didnt mean to say Roosters I meant TOOTS on Montgomery road.Sorry bout that!
CincinnatiFiero

Still don't know about it lol

Here are the albums from last summer, some heavy metal Ferrari 456GT, Noble M400, a couple mils in vettes some lingenfelter blown C6s and n/a ZO6s, some B Fuel Drag cars, a fiero,

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s50/ ... In%202007/
http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s50/ ... 02007%202/
http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s50/ ... 02007%203/
http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s50/ ... 02007%204/