Things that I hate.

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

derangedsheep

Things that I hate.

Post by derangedsheep »

For some reason I'm all pissed off. So I wrote about some stuff that I hate. I posted it on my xanga because online journals are like, omg, they're like, so cool and I just had to have one. Anyway I copied it over here. How many of you hate the things I hate? Post stuff that you hate. I can see someone saying that they hate people that post lists of things they hate. So, if you hate me, post it because I hate people that hate me. Or something. I'm confusing myself now. *beats head into desk*

You know what I fucking hate? Simple Plan. That group of fuckers. I hate them. "How could this happen to me?!?" etc etc. I'll tell you how it happens to you, it happens because youre a stupid fucking emo fucker and you bitch about how you hate life and nothing goes right. But you do this while sitting in your multi-million dollar mansion playing your xbox in surround sound on your plasma screen and drinking Courvoisier.

You know what else I fucking hate? I fucking hate those stupid xanga names and/or screen names that are like, xxosexy_girliexxxxooooxxoxox_2_hott_phor_j00xxxoxox. The Xs and Os make you cool. Oh sorry. What I ment to say was, K3WL!!11!!!eleven. God damn it. The Xs really set you apart from all the other emo kids that sit around and complain about how life sucks and they want to slit their wrists.

That's another thing that pisses me off to no fucking end. People that use gamer speak but aren't, never were, and never will be gamers. They just think it's cool to say w00t, pwned, and l33t. If you're not a gamer, don't fucking talk like one. Just like if you aren't gangster, don't talk like one. I hate that too. When white people walk up to other white people and talk like this, "Yo dog, I was chillin on the hizzie and the weezie neezie with the bling bling phat yo." What the hell?! That is not a coherent sentence. Maybe it is if you were born and raised in the ghetto. However, 99% of the time when I hear someone talking like that and I turn and look, it is a white person.

You know what pisses me off too? When people fucking stare at my face. Get over it. You think I can't see you with your eyes glued to me? Fuck off asshole. The next person who stares at my face is getting punched in the fucking throat.

I also hate when people talk to me about things that they think they know all about, when in actuality, they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. If you don't know, don't talk like you do, it makes you seem like more of a fucking moron.

And I hate people that spell words with letters that don't belong because they think that they're cute or something. For example, "I luv my babi boi." I hate that shit. "I'm tha sexii gurl." I hate that shit. It's fucking annoying as hell. Learn to spell dipshit.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Cheer up, emo kid.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

Good list so far..

I hate Ignorace, Arrogance, Greed, Tyranny, and Racism...

All I can think of for now.. but I'm sure my list will grow.. I like this post

Your Fuehrer

Diggity"doesn't hate much"Biggity
derangedsheep

Post by derangedsheep »

You did not just call me an emo kid. *twitch* I hate emo kids. I'm just having a shitty day. I was thinking (which is always bad) and I thought about how my girlfriend broke up with me over AIM to my away message and I got pissed off because she is a bitch and that's a bitchy thing to do. So I decided to write about what I hate. I should go play CounterStrike and take out some rage.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

She broke up with you in your away message?? What a cunt..

Your Fuehrer

Diggity"sorry dude"Biggity
Lex

Post by Lex »

I hate:

Civilization

Rednecks

NASCAR - I would have killed Dale myself to see his fans cry.

Bush

Minorities who try to shove their culture down your throat and then act like your a racist when you show no interest.

Christians

PETA

Walmart

Greenpeace

Conservatives

Liberals

Everyone

Oh, and garlic, that shit is gross.
Last edited by Lex on Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AkursedX
Turbo-boostin!

Post by AkursedX »

derangedsheep wrote:You did not just call me an emo kid. *twitch* I hate emo kids. I'm just having a shitty day. I was thinking (which is always bad) and I thought about how my girlfriend broke up with me over AIM to my away message and I got pissed off because she is a bitch and that's a bitchy thing to do. So I decided to write about what I hate. I should go play CounterStrike and take out some rage.
That is such a cowardly thing to do. I'd give her a few slaps in the face with my cock, on video. That'd cheer me up
'88 Fiero GT- 3800 Turbo Best E.T. 11.36 Best MPH 121.50 (Sold and gone)
2021 Hyundai Veloster-N (SCCA Solo D-Street)
2004 Mazda RX-8 (SCCA Solo STX)
WNY SCCA-Region Auto-X Program Chair
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I hate you
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Ultimate 85
Location: Chained up & locked in a box. Sinking to the bottom of a lake

Post by Ultimate 85 »

I hate hatred.
Fierochic88

Post by Fierochic88 »

I hate ignorant people. Especially ones that keep talking.
88GTneverfinsihed

Post by 88GTneverfinsihed »

How can anyone hate garlic?
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

hahaha I love Ultimates avatar.

Its pretty goofy. I chuckled.
Doug Chase

Post by Doug Chase »

I try to hate as few things as possible. All I can really think of is seeing Volkswagon vans through the windshield in the mountains.

That was a very lame move by your ex-girlfriend, deranged one. She has no honor.

And about that l33t and getto speak, only half of the people that use it are posers. The other half are mocking it.
Doug Chase
Chase Race
Custom: cages, exhausts, fabrication
Duvall, WA
CAN3800SC
cant get enough of this site!

Post by CAN3800SC »

Part 1:

You know what? I hate Simple Plan too!!!!!!!!!! Those fucking panzies used to be called "Reset" and they actually played amazing shit, but they sold out for money, kinda like Green Day, Metallica, Gwen (but who cares she's still hot)....etc.

I hate George Bush, I think he's a retarded puppet, controlled by retarded puppeteers, and think he is alot more responsible for tragic events than he admits being.

I hate Paul Martin, he's doing fuck all for us, besides keeping Stephen Harper's nazi ass out. Paul Martin is a play-dumb thief just like the rest of his liberal congregation. (except that hot lady Stronach!...boyooooing!)

I hate Michael Moore, because instead of staying true to his story, he sacrifices credibility by warping facts to make them sound better.

I hate liver....Would you eat the filter from a cigarette? Then why would you eat a liver? It filters out way nastier shit than tobacco!

I hate Kia, sub-crap vehicles from a company that hires designers who do nothing but steal other makers' designs (Subaru wrx, Mercedes Benz) and do a shitty job of it.

I hate the fact that women are so emotional.....Stop fucking crying already!! Try logical reasoning instead of being a slave to your emotions.

I hate that it's illegal to drive barefooted in my town...WTF???

I hate the fact that jerking off with the right hand doesn't feel as good as the left, but it's easier to keep a beat with the right. No fucking fair......

I hate British accents, YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME SOUNDING ALL PIP PIP AND SHIT?!?!?!?

I hate racist people (who cares if it's a form of reverse prejudice, I fucking hate them racist fuckers.) How could you live without Asian women??

I don't hate gay people at all, but I hate the fact that they are trying to change a specific religion into their way of thinking. When you change a religion to fit it's followers, that religion is no longer credible and real. I'm not big on religion either so I'm not being biased. I just think they should start their own Church and call it something other than Catholic. We don't need a New New Testament.

I hate when huge women wedge themselves into skimpy clothes then parade around in public....dudes too... :puke:

I don't just hate ignorant bullshitting bitches, but also the people who fall for their shit, or know it's bullshit but pretend to agree instead of calling them on it right there.

To Be Continued.......
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

I hate fitness celebrity John Basedow and his perky nipples.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

CAN3800SC wrote: I hate that it's illegal to drive barefooted in my town...WTF???

Is it illegal, or, if you get in an accident, does it just automatically become your fault, no matter who is at fault.. That's how it is in my town

Your Fuehrer

Diggity"Loves to drive barefoot"Biggity
derangedsheep

Post by derangedsheep »

stimpy wrote:I hate fitness celebrity John Basedow and his perky nipples.
Isn't he the "chest back shoulders biceps triceps and even abs" guy?
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

I hate a lack of objective thinking.
I hate gullibility.
I hate refusal to reason.
I hate traffic enforcement and the fale pretenses thereof.
I hate civil property seizure laws and the false pretenses thereof.
I hate false pretenses.
I hate the selfrighteous aire of those who use false pretenses of doing good to screw you.
I hate fear of the unknown.
I hate unwillingness to learn.
I hate lack of motivation.

just off the top of my head...
Last edited by The Dark Side of Will on Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

CAN3800SC wrote:I hate British accents, YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME SOUNDING ALL PIP PIP AND SHIT?!?!?!?
Are you Canadian, you fuck? <bastard test reference>
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:I hate a lack of objective thinking.
I hate gullibility.
I hate refusal to reason.
I hate traffic enforcement and the fale pretenses thereof.
I hate civil property seizure laws and the false pretenses thereof.
I hate false pretenses.
I hate the selfrighteous aire of those who use false pretenses of doing good to screw you.
I hate fear of the unknown.
I hate unwillingness to learn.
I hate lack of motivation.

just off the top of my head...
yeah that - and ignorance