Things that I hate.

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

kayamate

Post by kayamate »

CAN3800SC wrote:Part 1:

I hate liver....Would you eat the filter from a cigarette? Then why would you eat a liver? It filters out way nastier shit than tobacco!

I hate the fact that women are so emotional.....Stop fucking crying already!! Try logical reasoning instead of being a slave to your emotions.

I hate that it's illegal to drive barefooted in my town...WTF???

I hate the fact that jerking off with the right hand doesn't feel as good as the left, but it's easier to keep a beat with the right. No fucking fair......
i really like these.

oh, but back to hating...

i hate when people think that the rules don't apply to them. get a fucking life and learn how to read the signs. nobody cares about your really good excuse.
DiggityBiggity

Post by DiggityBiggity »

I hate when people call.. and then neglect to leave a message on my answering machine.. I'm just gonna disconnect the fucking thing

your Fuehrer

Diggity"LEAVE A FUCKING MESSAGE!"Biggity
CAN3800SC
cant get enough of this site!

Post by CAN3800SC »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
CAN3800SC wrote:I hate British accents, YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME SOUNDING ALL PIP PIP AND SHIT?!?!?!?
Are you Canadian, you fuck? <bastard test reference>

fuckin eh
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Lex wrote: Christians

Elaborate?
V8Mikie

Post by V8Mikie »

I hate when people think CounterStrike is the best tactical first person shooter when Battlefield pwns CS.
KissMySSFiero

Post by KissMySSFiero »

stimpy wrote:I hate fitness celebrity John Basedow and his perky nipples.
I hate this dude too. And anyone else who try to sell get rich/skinny/muscular fast type of crap on tv.

More so, I hate those who buy this crap thinking it will work only proving someone out there is getting rich off of others' stupidity.

Dont know If I like this or hate it.
When you hook up with a chic on the first night and she tries to tell you she's not slutty. Whatever bitch. Actions speak louder than your dumb lips. Now bend over, you're a slut. So am I. Cuz I've put out on the first date. See, I'm not a hypocrite either. You dont want me to think your a slut, make me wait. It might be worth it.

Clingy bitches. Give me my space, or I'll dump you. Either way, I need my space and time and I'll get it.

Liars. Whats the point, The truth comes out eventually. You're not 5. Grow up and face the bitter truth.

Stuck up snobby people. You think your better than everyone else. You're going to have a lonely life.

Clean freaks. Do you really need to wash your hands every five minutes? That dust wont kill you. Its outside too, are you going to clean out there while your at it? I jsut want to drop you in an amoeba infested lake, not with a muddy bottom, but shit from all the nasty animals crawling around.

Shallow people. Goes hand in hand with the stuck up snobs. I gotta laugh when a fat dude doesn't associate with a girl because shes 5lbs overweight. I hope your wife gets fat.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

I hate the diseased meth head cocksucker who broke into my car and jacked my amplifiers this morning. May you suck diseased cocks in hell, you fucker! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
V8Archie

Post by V8Archie »

Last edited by V8Archie on Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lex

Post by Lex »

Elaborate?
My bad, I was too general, I don't hate all christians...

I hate the ones who come to your door at 7am on a Sat or assualt on the street with their propaganda.

It's pretty fucking irritating. :cussing:
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Lex wrote:

Elaborate?

I hate the ones who come to your door at 7am on a Sat or assualt on the street with their propaganda.

Not all of us harangue.
One might think that such practices would fall by the wayside since no one likes them, but...
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

That sucks dude.

I hate thieves.
stimpy wrote:I hate the diseased meth head cocksucker who broke into my car and jacked my amplifiers this morning. May you suck diseased cocks in hell, you fucker! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

Lex wrote:

Elaborate?

actually as a Christian they piss me off too - mainly for giving us a bad name - but also because if you tell em you are already a Christian they still try to convert you to their specific doctrin
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

If I see them coming, I strip down to my underwear to answer the door.

It's not pretty.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

stimpy wrote:If I see them coming, I strip down to my underwear to answer the door.

It's not pretty.
don't forget to prettend to be threatening your non existent childred with beatings while waving around a bat or something
p8ntman442
cant get enough of this site!

Post by p8ntman442 »

[quote="derangedsheep"]You did not just call me an emo kid. *twitch* I hate emo kids. I'm just having a shitty day. I was thinking (which is always bad) and I thought about how my girlfriend broke up with me over AIM to my away message and I got pissed off because she is a bitch and that's a bitchy thing to do. So I decided to write about what I hate. I should go play CounterStrike and take out some rage.[/quote]

one time I got home from work and my away message was up and My gf (not pregnant at the time) had broken up with me (over a total misunderstanding) to my away message, then scrolling down, the apology, and then asked me out in the same aim window b4 I knew she dumped me.

I hate dramatic women (thats all of them)
and thread jackers (thats me)
<--- and people who cant use the quote button right
KissMySSFiero

Post by KissMySSFiero »

and why the hell does the ATM at my bank have a british accent?
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

That makes a lot more sense then the braille on the drive through ATM.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

stimpy wrote:That makes a lot more sense then the braille on the drive through ATM.
LMAO - seriously - and i thought i was th eonly one that thought about shit like that
zonyl
not really

Post by zonyl »

Kohburn wrote:
stimpy wrote:That makes a lot more sense then the braille on the drive through ATM.
LMAO - seriously - and i thought i was th eonly one that thought about shit like that
http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a4_010.html

I hate drivers in NC. No one crowds through turn lights, no one signals for a right turn from a busy street, no one is ever in a hurry, no one drives above the speed limit. I think it may have to do with all of the Big City people that transplanted down here and never owned a car until they moved.
KissMySSFiero

Post by KissMySSFiero »

diggitybiggity wrote:I hate when people call.. and then neglect to leave a message on my answering machine.. I'm just gonna disconnect the fucking thing

your Fuehrer

Diggity"LEAVE A FUCKING MESSAGE!"Biggity
Or call, and say, call me back, its urgent. What's urgent? Are you on the shitter and ran out of TP. To me that's urgent. But that doesn't constitute a friggin phone call. If you want me to call back, tell me why, then I'll make my own decission to call. If your girlfriend breaks up with you over the internet, Call, I'll set you up with slutty second hand bitch that will suck you off and swallow your nuts at the same time. Careful though, she's clingy.