Way to fuckin go Shaun!!!

General Fiero Maintenance including oil changes, air filters, suspension refreshes, restorations, painting, etc.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

EBSB52

Way to fuckin go Shaun!!!

Post by EBSB52 »

Someone had to do it, Pennock unceremoniously shit on you, way to fucking go. :salute:
donk_316
Booooooost

Post by donk_316 »

WHo the hell is this? Another person afraid of Old Europe backlash? Whats your username over there?
Resident Import Elitist
-------------------------
1991 Skyline GTR
(OO\ SKYLINE /OO)
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

donk_316 wrote:WHo the hell is this? Another person afraid of Old Europe backlash? Whats your username over there?
I'm not afraid of shit. This is /was EDSB52 then I'm Back. I'm not banned there, but have tons of red - sick of that rating system BS popularity contest
V8Mikie

Post by V8Mikie »

EBSB52 wrote:
donk_316 wrote:WHo the hell is this? Another person afraid of Old Europe backlash? Whats your username over there?
I'm not afraid of shit. This is /was EDSB52 then I'm Back. I'm not banned there, but have tons of red - sick of that rating system BS popularity contest
Are you for real or just an imposter.

EbsB52?
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Ok, here's a test.
Tell us how you feel about cops. In 500 words or more.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I don't know if it's the real ed, but, welcome aboard nonetheless.
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

stimpy wrote:Ok, here's a test.
Tell us how you feel about cops. In 500 words or more.
I love pigs, especially that murdering muther fucker that robbed my house 8 days b4 he murderd that woman by shooting her in the back......

Do I pass? :angel:
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

eHoward wrote:I don't know if it's the real ed, but, welcome aboard nonetheless.
Thanks..... :)
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Welcome I can't take all the credit.

give it to Howard.

Enjoy your stay.
EBSB52

Oops, my bad!!!

Post by EBSB52 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:Welcome I can't take all the credit.

give it to Howard.

Enjoy your stay.
Oh, ok, I was under the impression that you started it. OK, well, cool to have you on a forum and way to go Howard!

Were you Howard Sacks in fagland?
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I am Howard Sacks.

I loaded this forum last summer as a joke.. Never thought for a second it would become what it is.
EBSB52 wrote:

give it to Howard.

Enjoy your stay.
Oh, ok, I was under the impression that you started it. OK, well, cool to have you on a forum and way to go Howard!

EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

eHoward wrote:I am Howard Sacks.

I loaded this forum last summer as a joke.. Never thought for a second it would become what it is.
EBSB52 wrote:

give it to Howard.

Enjoy your stay.

Nice work. Sorry for passing off the cred to Shaun, just thought it was him case that was one of the memorable bans where people were really pissed. How long did it take? Did it cost much? Looks great - hope some people come away from fagland.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

It literally took five minutes.

If i wasn't already paying for server colo fees it would cost $50/mo but since I am, it costs me no additional monies. This is a 80s pontiac forum. No matter how popular the forum may be, it doesn't get that many hits. Cliff's full of shit when he talks about what it costs him to host fiero.com.

I think in the next year, we're going to become the #1 site for fiero enthusiasts.
Last edited by eHoward on Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zonyl
not really

Post by zonyl »

eHoward wrote:It litterally took five minutes.

If i wasn't already paying for server colo fees it would cost $50/mo but since I am, it costs me no additional monies. This is a 80s pontiac forum. No matter how popular the forum may be, it doesn't get that many hits. Cliff's full of shit when he talks about what it costs him to host fiero.com.
He probably has high bandwidth simply because he also hosts all of those images on his forum.
I think in the next year, we're going to become the #1 site for fiero enthusiasts.
Ill drink to that!
EBSB52

Post by EBSB52 »

eHoward wrote:It litterally took five minutes.

Or the #1 site for FPP haters! FPP has some good tech info, but most of us have it in our noodles now. So he can store all the tech info for us, and the cool people can hang here. I chose not to participate in fagland regardless of anything else, I do like this place.

That's interesting news about the costs. I think he's been revealed as the :knob: he is. Most cliques live off a perceived idea that there is some central reason to keep it going, when more often than not it's overinflated and when someone lets the air out it falls.

It would be no fun for the green bars to have no reds in there; these guys usually look at their green as status to a membership and they have rank in this illusion of a pecking order. So if all the so-called undesireables left and all that were there were greenies, there would be no more stock left in theri greens. WHat would they do, argue who is more green? Either way, a rating system denotes a division and will fail.

I wasn't aware you were on CLiffies shit list. Did you get banned or negged to death?

Peace Howard, Ed.
zonyl
not really

Post by zonyl »

EBSB52 wrote: I wasn't aware you were on CLiffies shit list. Did you get banned or negged to death?

Peace Howard, Ed.
From what someone told me, Howard got unceremoniously banned by Cliff personally.
Formula69

Post by Formula69 »

eHoward wrote: I think in the next year, we're going to become the #1 site for fiero enthusiasts.
That's an ambitious goal. But to do that, I think this forum is going to have to stop defining itself by what goes on at Old Europe. Too much of this place is devoted to just bitching about Old Europe.

If Pennock's went away today, traffic here would go down dramatically because there wouldn't be anything to bitch about. This place needs it's own identity.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

True. But unfortunately those who still enjoy the liberty of posting in both forums choose to use this forum to piss and moan in, and then start threads of Fiero content on Old Europe. I used to do the same thing, and then maybe I'd post a link over here to over there.

That's bullshit.

If you want to be down with making RFT stand on it's own merits, you got to stop giving Cliff the best of your love. You know he's not worthy of it, and if one of us were on fire, I doubt he could be bothered to spill his Heineken to put us out. STOP POSTING IN OLD EUROPE. Your absence won't be missed, right? There's 11,000 EuroTrash, and dealing with the majority of them is casting pearls before swine. Let people come here to read the good stuff.
Fast88Fiero

Post by Fast88Fiero »

We do need a general chat section to post pictures and shit like that. Maybe we already have it and I'm just stupid....... :scratch:
88 coupe: 2.0 turbo 4. T25, w2a, meth injection
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

It's been suggested, just not begged for. Make some noise.