Way to fuckin go Shaun!!!

General Fiero Maintenance including oil changes, air filters, suspension refreshes, restorations, painting, etc.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

After SH and JM were banned from Old Europe and this forum's address was posted to the racing list and then to Old Europe, Cliff disabled my posting privileges and later blocked my home IP address from viewing his site.

zonyl wrote:
EBSB52 wrote: I wasn't aware you were on CLiffies shit list. Did you get banned or negged to death?

Peace Howard, Ed.
From what someone told me, Howard got unceremoniously banned by Cliff personally.
Last edited by eHoward on Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I agree. You don't see me posting bitch threads about that place and I know how to complain.
Formula69 wrote:
eHoward wrote: I think in the next year, we're going to become the #1 site for fiero enthusiasts.
That's an ambitious goal. But to do that, I think this forum is going to have to stop defining itself by what goes on at Old Europe. Too much of this place is devoted to just bitching about Old Europe.
Not true. When Old Europe goes offline, traffic here goes up.
If Pennock's went away today, traffic here would go down dramatically because there wouldn't be anything to bitch about. This place needs it's own identity.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

Well, here's what happened:

In the beginning, this site was PennocksSucks, the general chat was about how Pennock's sucks. This forum was a joke and so the section titles were also jokes.

Now we've evolved, and changed that "general" to RFT vs Teh World, but didn't add a general because I didn't think we were ready for that at the time.

Maybe we are now. I did mention that I thought it might be needed in priviliged(I'll add you now to that forum).
Fast88Fiero wrote:We do need a general chat section to post pictures and shit like that. Maybe we already have it and I'm just stupid....... :scratch:
Formula69

Post by Formula69 »

eHoward wrote:I agree. You don't see me posting bitch threads about that place and I know how to complain.
Formula69 wrote:
eHoward wrote: I think in the next year, we're going to become the #1 site for fiero enthusiasts.
That's an ambitious goal. But to do that, I think this forum is going to have to stop defining itself by what goes on at Old Europe. Too much of this place is devoted to just bitching about Old Europe.
Not true. When Old Europe goes offline, traffic here goes up.
If Pennock's went away today, traffic here would go down dramatically because there wouldn't be anything to bitch about. This place needs it's own identity.
Traffic here may go up when Pennock's goes offline temporarily, but I don't think that's sustainable. People need a reason to come here other than bitch about Pennock's.

Ideally, what gets posted on Pennock's shouldn't affect this forum. The posts here don't have any effect over there, other than curiousity and comic relief, maybe.