Just another 700 horse street honda

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

eHoward
Banned

Just another 700 horse street honda

Post by eHoward »

http://www.full-race.com/movies/geoffs_civic.wmv
Engine: 2.0L ERL sleeved GSR engine, JE 84mm 9:1 pistons, OEM bearings, oil pump, water pump, and timing belt, Headgames ported GSR head, Full Manley valvetrain, Type R cams, Full Race cam gears, Full Race IM, 75mm Accufab Mustang throttle body, ARP Head Studs (i cant say enough good things about the quality of the ERL machine work, it is exceptional)

Turbo Setup: Full Race top mount manifold, GT40R .85a/r housing, 4" dp, 4" aluminum exhaust, Full Race custom backdoor PWR intercooler, 3" chargepipes, Tial 44mm wg, Tial BOV, Precision 1000cc injectors, sumped OEM fuel tank, Aeromotive a1000 pump, -10 feed and return lines, Aeromotive FPR, custom Full Race fuel rail, Exedy twin disk

Tuning at 38psi, c16

Boost was holding 38 pounds then dropping off to 32 pounds. If boost would have held at 38 pounds this would have easily made 800-850whp. Once we can get the boost controller bugs worked out well have more data.

stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Yeah, but Akimoto could take him. ROLF :thumbleft:
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I had no idea the Full RAce manifold was actully out. Everything I have read made me beleive that it still wasnt' finished yet. Or was this a prototype peice or maybe you dont' know either and thats fine.

38 PSI? Thats it? Hmm rather low boost in my opinion.

What I find fascinating is that 20+ 5 years ago was practically unheard of Now 30 psi is fairly common place.

yea Akiphago could def take him for sure. ALL THAT low end TQ y0!!!!

I bet that honda can cut 1.6 60's with slicks.

good post.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I believe they're shipping those intakes.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

oh yea it sounded like it was breaking up up top on that run. Maybe not breaking up but the tune of it did not change and it sounded liek tehre was some hesitation or something. Auto tranny?
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

Exedy twin disk

Shaun41178(2) wrote:oh yea it sounded like it was breaking up up top on that run. Maybe not breaking up but the tune of it did not change and it sounded liek tehre was some hesitation or something. Auto tranny?
Jeff Evans who tuned it is local to me and generally does high quality work so that might not be the final tune.