Dream cars:

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Dream cars:

Post by Aaron »

This is a thread with all of the cars I got to drive while out in SoCal detailing cars. These are all clients cars, our main client has 12 cars, shared between 4 employees, so there is always extra and they have no problem with us borrowing them, so we got to drive quite a few. I musta had the 996 for 3 days straight before the guy called, not to ask where it was, but to say he wanted to drive it so bring it back...lol Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics...

List your dream cars!

Mine, excluding the ones below:
-Turbo Trans Am
-C6 Z06
-Syclone
-69 SS Camaro (We had a 68, but I like the 69s)

I'm sure the list could go on...

Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG (604hp/738tq Biturbo V12) This car just fucking flies. It is a rocket. It hits 155 SOOOO fast. The tires stop chirping at about 70mph, and from there on out, its just a big tour of thrust. The motor also sounds really good, much like a SBC, until you get on it, then it sounds liek a jet aircraft, the turboes are REALLY loud. Handling was pretty good, braking was stellar, and the hardtop convertable rules.

Porsche 996 Turbo (425hp twin turbo H6) Sweet ride, I drove this most of the time. For being so down on power of the Sl65, they are very close in performance, with the SL pulling away above 80, getting 2 car lengths by 155. The 996 outhandles the SL65, and would outbrake it if it had tires. I LOVE this car, the H6 sounds like a tuned F1 motor, and the handling is so crisp and harsh, I love it!

Mayback (Biturbo V12, ~540hp) Yah, this is the epitamy of comfort and style, but sucks to drive. I had to go wash it, and I almost had a breakdown I was so worried about anything happening to it. Its worth almost double our house.

WRX STi (300hp turbo 2.5l H4) This is the fastest 300hp car I've ever been in, it honestly felt like 350hp. This car was just a load of fun to drive, but really really harsh, I would hate to have to drive it on a long road trip, and it SUCKS in traffic. But through the 2 lane roads it is a blast to drive. Oh, and AWD donuts are fun too!

Acura TL (275hp? 3.2L V6) Yah...A great daily driver, wondeful comfort, but there isn't much that made me want to drive it. And I don't know where the fuck they found 275hp, it feels like 200.

Ford F250 Harley Davidson (Turbo Diesel) Great power trip, I'm literally on top of the world, but it is very hard to drive, not very civil, and I had to be wide open to get it to move.

Hummer H2 Billet Edition (6.0l V8) SLOW. I mean, this thing just DIDN'T MOVE!!! A Duke Fiero would have beat it, seriously. But it is pretty pimp, the stock stereo sounded pretty good.

The following were OUR cars while I was out there, not clients cars.

Mercedes Benz E500 (5.0l V8, 305hp) Sweet ride, the Lorinso sport package looks GREAT, and the 5.0 sounds good too. It needs more power, but the rest of the car is first class. He had just bought this one, and the one below it was one we looked at and detailed, but didn't buy.

BMW Z3 (3.0l I6) Handled great believe it or not, with braking on par. And the 3.0 moved it pretty well! The top speed was limited to 136, and I had it pinned there more than a few times...lol...The first pic is with the old wheels, the second me anialating the old tires, and the last 2 are the new wheels.

Mercedes Benz CLK320 (Uhhh, something under the hood...) This is a total chick car, but it was comfortable, and had a sweet interior. But the rest is just blah. Its a lot of fun to get sideways, it feels very stable once sideways.

So, list some of your dream cars, and some sweet ones that you've driven!
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.