3.4 DOHC video, pretty good too!

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

3.4 DOHC video, pretty good too!

Post by Aaron »

Some guy over at W-body made this, pretty good!

It features Sonyman's quick LS Lumina, Luke's cars, my Z34s, and a bunch of others.

http://media.putfile.com/DOHC-Tribute

fyi, the first Lumina in the video is not a 3.4 DOHC, it is a L67 swap...
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

I like the 3.4dohc, but a whole video of family cars that are anything but cool is pretty lame. No offence to lumina and older GTP owners, but thats my thoughts. They are family cars.

My Intrepid has a 2.7L DOHC all aluminum V-6, Variable length intake runers. It makes 200hp and 180lb/ft. I wouldnt think of making an intrepid video to show off its performance. I also wouldn't think of putting money into the motor such as a turbo just because its a family car and not cool.

A video of 3.4dohc fieros would be cool, the rpms go up much faster in a fiero, and its actually pretty quick with a stock 3.4dohc.

If I saw a video of all Intrepids, 3800 bonnevilles, Accords etc etc I would say the same thing.

Now, get that motor into your fiero and show us some videos!!
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

crzyone wrote:I like the 3.4dohc, but a whole video of family cars that are anything but cool is pretty lame. No offence to lumina and older GTP owners, but thats my thoughts. They are family cars.

My Intrepid has a 2.7L DOHC all aluminum V-6, Variable length intake runers. It makes 200hp and 180lb/ft. I wouldnt think of making an intrepid video to show off its performance. I also wouldn't think of putting money into the motor such as a turbo just because its a family car and not cool.

A video of 3.4dohc fieros would be cool, the rpms go up much faster in a fiero, and its actually pretty quick with a stock 3.4dohc.

If I saw a video of all Intrepids, 3800 bonnevilles, Accords etc etc I would say the same thing.

Now, get that motor into your fiero and show us some videos!!
HAHAHA, I totally agree. The only reason I posted it is becuz it shows my dynoes! And people get a good idea of how they sound.

I'm working on it, enough cracks about my procrastination de engine swapo.