2 v8 fieros at the dragstrip.

Dragstrip, autocross, and all track posts go here.

Moderator: Series8217

CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Billybo RESPEKT, I was under the impression your car wasn't done, I don't venture to O.E. anymore, I assume thats where your runs were posted. Check your pms.
Billybo455

Post by Billybo455 »

yep, that's where they were posted. i took over the number one spot :P that was my old slow setup.
my fiero is faster then yours. the end. except you fieroX :P
AkursedX
Turbo-boostin!

Post by AkursedX »

crzyone wrote:
've done a lot of mods to my fiero might come close to my stock GTR's performance, except in handling which IMO isn't even close. My fiero is hardly "cobbled together" but I also know what it is and what it isn't. It's a fun car to toss around and it goes pretty good, but I won't be winning any auto x, drag race or road course competitions.
Word.

My Fiero, at best, is a good 1/4-mile and road car. It handles ok, but it's very twitchy at it's limits. Too twitchy to be fun.

I am considering taking my GTI to the track day in Waterford Hills at the 25th and seeing how it compares to the Fieros.
'88 Fiero GT- 3800 Turbo Best E.T. 11.36 Best MPH 121.50 (Sold and gone)
2021 Hyundai Veloster-N (SCCA Solo D-Street)
2004 Mazda RX-8 (SCCA Solo STX)
WNY SCCA-Region Auto-X Program Chair
MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

THE PUNISHER wrote:
MstangsBware wrote:
Shaun41178(2) wrote:you beat a bone stock sti in teh qtr mile by only a few lengths? Bwahhaha jesus your car is slow.
I may be LSOW but its still FASTER than your SHIT!!!!!
U beat a bone stock STi By only a few lengths ..

your car is slow

and before you say I am talking smack , I worked for Subaru for 4 years and had many a Sti Demo. (forester turbo , legacy ect...)

You are running low 13's @ best Maybe a high 12.

A Fiero will NEVER have the capabilities of an STi , 20 years old or not ..most of you fucktards swap on brakes, engines and do medicore mods to the cars and claim supercar status ..when it's just a cobbled together POS

You're just sad Buddy..
I said it looked to be stock, I have no clue if it was or not. I was just assuming that it was being it was running a mid 13.

I say a few links but the STI was running mid 13s and my car ran a 12.1 on that run if I remember right.

So that means my car is is not running 13s or high 12s but low 12 with 12.0 being the best time. So I guess you are wrong there but since you worked at the Subaru dealership washing the cars before the new owners picked them up you must be right.

My swap has been on the road for 2.5 years and has about 30K on it so it must be a pretty good cobble job I did. I did skip on dome MODs, I still need to add a set of heads to my setup but it can wait.

If I am sad them it must suck to be you.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

you only beat a mid 13 second sti and you said you ran a low 12? you should have beaten him by more then a few cars. Sure you might have run a low 12 one time. But on that run according to your statements you didn't. INCONSISTENT and SLOW!!

Bone stock sti and you could barely pull on the top end. HILARIOUS!!!
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

MstangsBware wrote:I say a few links but the STI was running mid 13s
What the hell is a link? :scratch:

:thumbleft:
THE PUNISHER

Post by THE PUNISHER »

MstangsBware wrote:
THE PUNISHER wrote:
MstangsBware wrote:
Shaun41178(2) wrote:you beat a bone stock sti in teh qtr mile by only a few lengths? Bwahhaha jesus your car is slow.
I may be LSOW but its still FASTER than your SHIT!!!!!
U beat a bone stock STi By only a few lengths ..

your car is slow

and before you say I am talking smack , I worked for Subaru for 4 years and had many a Sti Demo. (forester turbo , legacy ect...)

You are running low 13's @ best Maybe a high 12.

A Fiero will NEVER have the capabilities of an STi , 20 years old or not ..most of you fucktards swap on brakes, engines and do medicore mods to the cars and claim supercar status ..when it's just a cobbled together POS

You're just sad Buddy..
I said it looked to be stock, I have no clue if it was or not. I was just assuming that it was being it was running a mid 13.

I say a few links but the STI was running mid 13s and my car ran a 12.1 on that run if I remember right.

So that means my car is is not running 13s or high 12s but low 12 with 12.0 being the best time. So I guess you are wrong there but since you worked at the Subaru dealership washing the cars before the new owners picked them up you must be right.

My swap has been on the road for 2.5 years and has about 30K on it so it must be a pretty good cobble job I did. I did skip on dome MODs, I still need to add a set of heads to my setup but it can wait.

If I am sad them it must suck to be you.

washing cars.

haha

I have 2 degrees and I work for GM in marketing.

YOUR FIERO IS AWESOME!! THE BESTEST CAR EVER!!
Fuck you Shaun , one day those little boys will talk and when they do you will get yours.
MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:you only beat a mid 13 second sti and you said you ran a low 12? you should have beaten him by more then a few cars. Sure you might have run a low 12 one time. But on that run according to your statements you didn't. INCONSISTENT and SLOW!!

Bone stock sti and you could barely pull on the top end. HILARIOUS!!!
Yes--you read correct here buddy. Car that night ran a:

12.8--Shake down pass
12.1 @110
12.1 @111
12.1 @110
12.0 @111--Dropped from a 3.0 to a 2.8 pulley

The last 3 runs where almost hot lapped with little cool down time inbetween. The 3 times my car has been ran at the track, it is very consistent:

1st trip--full steet trim it was ran 8 times with 7 of them being 12.8s(won the 13.0 down bracket race

2nd trip--Street trim plus MT it was ran 4 times with 3 of them being 12.4s(kinked IC hose that was causing some KR)

3rd trip--Steet trim plus MT it was ran 5 times with 3 of them being 12.1s and the last being the 12.o with the pulley drop.

I have all the times slips to prove these runs plus witnesses. I mean thats not to consistent but close. RIGHT?
MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:
MstangsBware wrote:I say a few links but the STI was running mid 13s
What the hell is a link? :scratch:

:thumbleft:
Hot links--Nothing better to eat when in TX.
Billybo455

Post by Billybo455 »

i can't believe you found time to go to the track that much. i know i can't take a hour or two off from work to go. :stfu: :la:
my fiero is faster then yours. the end. except you fieroX :P
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Hahaha I love it. Take off your drag radials and you are a high 12 second car. All launch!! Just like I said.

What was your mph on your 12.8 shakedown pass run?

Consistent mph's. But not enough for me. you lose
MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:Hahaha I love it. Take off your drag radials and you are a high 12 second car. All launch!! Just like I said.

What was your mph on your 12.8 shakedown pass run?

Consistent mph's. But not enough for me. you lose

The 12.8 run was @ 110 MPH with a 2.0 60'. Not enough heat in the tires so the car spun for a bit till I got off it and back in it. When I ran the 12.8s in full street trim I was running some wore out tires. Next time back to the track I am going to make a few runs on street tires before I swap to DRs. Take away the DRs and traction becomes and issue with the launch. Nothing you would know about being you only race from a 60 plus rolll with 700 HP cars that are famous in FL.

Consistent mph's. But not enough for me.---You called my car inconsistent at first then I prove you wrong. Now its not consistent enough--

Whats next?
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

inconsistent et wise. See what happens when you go to a street tire? same mph but way different et. Almost a full second!!! But yet you have the same mph every time.

So gaining .8 but no mph by going to a DR shows its all launch. not to mention oreif did a 12.3 @ 111. You did a 12.0. He cut 1.7 60's too on that run. Obviously your car is doing better in the first 200 then his. You are putting down probably 300-320 whp based on your mph. Nope, not enough for me. I don't know how manyh more times I have to say it. Sure your car is quick, but it has nothing up top.

You go race a "700" hp car from a roll and get back to me when he has 30 cars on you by 110. Go race a measly 500 hp car for that matter. You will soon see what I mean by mph being very important.

And 60 rolls aren't to my liking. We like 35-45 rolls. Second gear starts. Not that you would know anything about that. I figure why stop educating you now though. You obviously need a lot of education on the subject matter.
MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:inconsistent et wise. See what happens when you go to a street tire? same mph but way different et. Almost a full second!!! But yet you have the same mph every time.

So gaining .8 but no mph by going to a DR shows its all launch. not to mention oreif did a 12.3 @ 111. You did a 12.0. He cut 1.7 60's too on that run. Obviously your car is doing better in the first 200 then his. You are putting down probably 300-320 whp based on your mph. Nope, not enough for me. I don't know how manyh more times I have to say it. Sure your car is quick, but it has nothing up top.

You go race a "700" hp car from a roll and get back to me when he has 30 cars on you by 110. Go race a measly 500 hp car for that matter. You will soon see what I mean by mph being very important.

And 60 rolls aren't to my liking. We like 35-45 rolls. Second gear starts. Not that you would know anything about that. I figure why stop educating you now though. You obviously need a lot of education on the subject matter.
It doesnt matter what MPH, ET, 60', 1/4 mile time, ect that my car run to me. It is just a DD for me to go from point A to point B that is reliable and has the power I need when its needed. If I wanted it to be faster than what it is I would invest in a tuner and some more MODs.

But as it sits right now--My car is still proven faster than yours so until you prove it other wise--Your just all talk!!!!
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

So I guess arns85gt is proven faster then me too becaue he posted a low 15 qtr mile time. So with your retard logic, since I dont' have a timeslip to post, arns car with his 130 whp is faster then me.

Go castrate yourself please.

Having a timeslip doesnt' prove you are faster. It just means you ran the qtr mile. Thats all that says. God man your logic is retarded. go back to poopcocks.