2 v8 fieros at the dragstrip.

Dragstrip, autocross, and all track posts go here.

Moderator: Series8217

Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:I have been talking about it for years now how v8 owners make big claims and have no proof. I got nothing but hate for it and being called a troll. I am now adopting their way of talking about their races and how much power they make without having to prove anything. Don't hate me for it. I have seen the light of not having to prove anything and make all the claims I want. If you dont' beleive it then you are a troll.
What a crock of shit. Put up of shut up, bitch.
Last edited by Fastback86 on Tue May 20, 2008 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Insert Sig Here>
THE PUNISHER

Post by THE PUNISHER »

hahaha

no matter what shaun does he gets roasted!

Cock of shit?? WTF dood?
Fuck you Shaun , one day those little boys will talk and when they do you will get yours.
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

Ooo, that's funny, editing my post. Learn some grammar, retard.
Last edited by Fastback86 on Tue May 20, 2008 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Insert Sig Here>
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

man I should institute a ratings system on this site. Then I could ban everyone for not believing me without me posting proof. This forum would be much cooler then.
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

Keep avoiding the question, it makes you look really credible.
<Insert Sig Here>
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

what question is that? why I don't take it to the track? I told you already. I didn't build a drag car.

so you are saying V8Archie and calikid and every other person making big claims on Old Europe have no credibility since they themselves have no proof? Strange, I don't ever remember you being so outspoken on poopcocks. You always keep it diplomatic over there. hmmmm I almost don't wonder why either. You are welcome for a forum providing you the opportunity to call BS without sugarcoating it without fear of getting banned.
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:what question is that? why I don't take it to the track? I told you already. I didn't build a drag car.

so you are saying V8Archie and calikid and every other person making big claims on Old Europe have no credibility since they themselves have no proof? Strange, I don't ever remember you being so outspoken on poopcocks. You always keep it diplomatic over there. hmmmm I almost don't wonder why either. You are welcome for a forum providing you the opportunity to call BS without sugarcoating it without fear of getting banned.
The question is why you think you have any right to question other people's wild, unsubstantiated stories while at the same time making up your own and not backing them up. I don't care if you take it to the track or not, but if you're going to call someone else a lying bitch for talking about how fast their car is with no proof, you'd better be ready to be called out when you start making up stories. Or are you admitting that you're no better than they are? Congratulations, you're a V6 knuckle dragger.

Check your memory, I've been outspoke on P.F.F. The difference is, I got myself a nice big green bar as insurance first, and I made my points without calling names like a 5th grader. I don't need to sit around and harp on V8 owners all day, you've done enough of it for everybody. They know they're slow and afraid to break anything, it's not news any more. What am I, or are you, going to accomplish by picking fights for no reason? Maybe if you wised up and learned the art of subtlety, you wouldn't keep getting banned over there. But you can't resist calling names, so you're insta-banned and I'm sitting pretty. Sucks, don't it?
<Insert Sig Here>
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

The difference is is that my stories aren't made up.

My stories can also be collaborated by outside neutral sources. like I said go find this myws6 guy and ask him about his car, and see if you can get the video of me racing him. Its that simple. Then come back and say my stories are made up.
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:The difference is is that my stories aren't made up.

My stories can also be collaborated by outside neutral sources. like I said go find this myws6 guy and ask him about his car, and see if you can get the video of me racing him. Its that simple. Then come back and say my stories are made up.
Says you, and some guy that none of us has met. You don't take that kind of "my buddy says its fast too!" bullshit from any of the V8 guys, so why should we take it from you? You demand slips and graphs from them, so lets see yours hot shot. Slips or dyno sheets or your full of shit.
<Insert Sig Here>
THE PUNISHER

Post by THE PUNISHER »

Fastback86 wrote:

Says you, and some guy that none of us has met. You don't take that kind of "my buddy says its fast too!" bullshit from any of the V8 guys, so why should we take it from you? You demand slips and graphs from them, so lets see yours hot shot. Slips or dyno sheets or your full of shit.

Who looks like the idiot here?? Shaun has been on his crusade for years and we all know his stance , but do you really think your rants will shut him up or provide anything more than amusement for the people who read them?

I don't see what your comment about ""having a nice big green bar "" proves. The only real conclusion that one can draw from such a claim is that on a forum where ass kissing and ignorance is king , you're at the top.

Being honest and realistic on Old Europe has never gotten anyone anywhere. You have to all have the same opinion and applaud shoty workmanship. Outlandish claims with no proof are welcomed all over the internet , but it would seem as thou on Old Europe they are embraced. Go make such claims on Supraforums, Zo6 forums or 6speedonline. they wouldn't put up with such BS and they would want to see dyno sheets.

Perhaps the vehicle co-incides with the education and class all too often as stereotypical as it is to say.

Intelligent people questions claims and don't take things at face value.. Old Europe people high 5 each other when they get the thumbs up from a Viper driver.

You really think you have shaun beat with your obvious out of control angry rants.. Shaun is probably laughing his ass off because you are doing exactly what he wants.

He has the best of you and you are just too Dumb to see it.

Can you reply like a big boy , or do you need a green bar to feel like a big man?
Fuck you Shaun , one day those little boys will talk and when they do you will get yours.
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

THE PUNISHER wrote:
Fastback86 wrote:

Who looks like the idiot here?? Shaun has been on his crusade for years and we all know his stance , but do you really think your rants will shut him up or provide anything more than amusement for the people who read them?

I don't see what your comment about ""having a nice big green bar "" proves. The only real conclusion that one can draw from such a claim is that on a forum where ass kissing and ignorance is king , you're at the top.

Being honest and realistic on Old Europe has never gotten anyone anywhere. You have to all have the same opinion and applaud shoty workmanship. Outlandish claims with no proof are welcomed all over the internet , but it would seem as thou on Old Europe they are embraced. Go make such claims on Supraforums, Zo6 forums or 6speedonline. they wouldn't put up with such BS and they would want to see dyno sheets.

Perhaps the vehicle co-incides with the education and class all too often as stereotypical as it is to say.

Intelligent people questions claims and don't take things at face value.. Old Europe people high 5 each other when they get the thumbs up from a Viper driver.

You really think you have shaun beat with your obvious out of control angry rants.. Shaun is probably laughing his ass off because you are doing exactly what he wants.

He has the best of you and you are just too Dumb to see it.

Can you reply like a big boy , or do you need a green bar to feel like a big man?
You think I'm out of control and angry? That's hilarious. I'm rather enjoying myself, actually.

What is it exactly you think Shaun wants? To have some one step in and point out what a hypocrite he is? To point out that he's acting exactly like the knuckle dragging liars he's been crusading against for years? Hells bells, we can't have that!

And did you really just rant about other boards where people demand proof of claims? Isn't that the whole point here? I've asked for V8 guys to show proof and I'm asking Shaun to show proof. If you're so torqued about proof, why aren't you asking Shaun for proof? Why does he get a free pass?
<Insert Sig Here>
THE PUNISHER

Post by THE PUNISHER »

Well ,

I guess you make a good point..

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Hows about a dyno there shauny old boy?
whipped

Post by whipped »

I think this is just a ploy to get everyone riled up, and then shaun comes back with a 540whp dyno plot.
Billybo455

Post by Billybo455 »

that's not going to happen. i won't make that and i'm using better stuff :P
my fiero is faster then yours. the end. except you fieroX :P
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Your inefficient blower can't support 600 whp. Better parts ? Not at all.
Billybo455

Post by Billybo455 »

since when was it 600whp? yes i have better parts. might suck, but it's true.
my fiero is faster then yours. the end. except you fieroX :P
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

You sya you are using better parts? Your blower can't support 600 whp. My turbo can. So how is your part "better"? Its definately less efficient. less eff = better? please explain.
MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:You sya you are using better parts? Your blower can't support 600 whp. My turbo can. So how is your part "better"? Its definately less efficient. less eff = better? please explain.
It doesnt matter how much HP you can muster up with your setup. Just like those V-8 owners using 5 speed transmissions, your trans will not handle the HP. Its been proven with low HP motors that its not going to happen. So how do you expect to put all this big HP of yours to the ground? I think thats why someone doesnt wanna hit the track and see what the car will run.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

MstangsBware wrote:
Shaun41178(2) wrote:You sya you are using better parts? Your blower can't support 600 whp. My turbo can. So how is your part "better"? Its definately less efficient. less eff = better? please explain.
It doesnt matter how much HP you can muster up with your setup. Just like those V-8 owners using 5 speed transmissions, your trans will not handle the HP. Its been proven with low HP motors that its not going to happen. So how do you expect to put all this big HP of yours to the ground? I think thats why someone doesnt wanna hit the track and see what the car will run.
HP doesn't break transmissions, torque and shock loading does. solid mounting the trans does, abuse does. there are high HP imports with weaker transmissions still making it down the track because they use low mass flywheels and low torque revving motors.

using a 30lb flywheel and slamming gears breaks shit even with low HP engines.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Did you just admit in your post that you feel that I am indeed not lieing and I am making decent power?

My car puts the power down to the ground just fine thank you for asking.

Now you have a new reason why I don't want to go to the track? Let me guess, tomorrow you will have another. Cool can't wait till tomorrow. It will give me something to read.