2 v8 fieros at the dragstrip.

Dragstrip, autocross, and all track posts go here.

Moderator: Series8217

MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

Shaun41178(2) wrote: Either way drcpu with a turnkey built car by V8Archie did a 13.8X at like 103 mph. HORRIBLE. A new v6 accord right off the showroom floor would give him a run for his money from a dig, or even from a roll. Thats hilarious.

And no trapping 99-103 in the 1/8th is not slow, and its obvious with your tranny you can launch hard too without fear of breaking. So no yours is not all launch. 13.0 at 100 is all launch though. Same with 12.0 at 111. Seriously take the launch out of it and you would lose to a c5 z06 bone stock!!! And whose is still stock now a days? Getting my drift people?
But as is sits right now--DRCPUs car is faster than your cause he has proof of it and you dont have shit. Well unless you count a bunch of roll races with 500 HP cars down there in FL.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

MstangsBware wrote: Well unless you count a bunch of roll races with 500 HP cars down there in FL.
I do count those thanks.

Let me ask you this smart guy. If you were to bet on drcpus car, or on my car in a race, whose would you bet on? Would it be drcpus car only because he has a high 13 second qtr mile time and a timeslip to prove it? Or on a car that runs neck and neck with 500 hp cars but no timeslip? If you bet on drcpu, you are dumber then the dumbest dumb man on poopcocks. And thats really saying something.
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

Sorry Shaun, but he's got a point. You whine and bitch about V8 guys making up stories about getting the thumbs up and not showing any dyno or 1/4 mile numbers. Why are you surprised anyone is asking you for proof? And furthermore, why are you surprised they want numbers, not stories? You don't take any V8 owners at their word about their stories, why should we believe yours? Frankly, your stories sound like BS half the time and implausible the other half. You've got no proof, save a few Blair Witch-quality videos that only show that you won or lost, not how fast you're going or what you or the other car had under the hood. You haven't laid down one bit of quantifiable evidence of your car's performance, and you expect us to believe all your stories about beating 500hp cars with a Fiero from a roll? Give me a fucking break. Put up or shut up, bitch.
<Insert Sig Here>
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

I have been talking about it for years now how v8 owners make big claims and have no proof. I got nothing but hate for it and being called a troll. I am now adopting their way of talking about their races and how much power they make without having to prove anything. Don't hate me for it. I have seen the light of not having to prove anything and make all the claims I want. If you dont' beleive it then you are a troll.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

if the video of me racing myws6 ever makes it to the internet, then maybe that will be proof enough.

Just go to youtube and type in myws6 and check out his videos. He has his own hp claims, and if the video ever makes it up of me racing him, then perhaps that will show a shred of proof of my so called outrageous claims.
Billybo455

Post by Billybo455 »

well my car is the fastest known transverse fiero so ha! i can make that claim because as far as anyone knows i am.

i've got an idea. you can't take off from work. how bout i pay you the time you would take off from work to come to the track. seems fair to me. what about that? i still keep changing my setup so it will be a week or two still.
my fiero is faster then yours. the end. except you fieroX :P
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Umm actually I think Fierox went faster then you. If I am not mistaken he went 124 or maybe even 126. So you aren't the fastest but I do beleive you got there quicker. SO you are quicker not faster.

So congrats on that. Running low 11's at 123 is damn impressive. its very quick.

Hey if you want to pay me $200 to show up at the track thats cool. Let me know two weeks in advance. I'll collect cash when I show up.
crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Nothing's wrong with being all launch... Nothing's wrong with being all top end either. They both have their advantages and give you some strong points to leverage when you're racing your vehicle. They're just different characteristics.

Of course, to go really fast, you need a good launch AND a lot of top end.

Levi, maybe you could build a front diff ejector into your Skyline so you could get rid of the extra weight and driveline loss once you got rolling.
I can buy a torque split controller for my GTR. Most of the GTR drag guys set it at 30% to the front and leave it there for the entire race. It lets you hit a 1.5 to 1.6 60'. The stock driveline doesn't engage the front wheels until the rears are already spinning so that's why I didn't pull a sub 1.8 that night.

I don't really care that much about top end, but guys with a decat and boost controller are in the 12s at around 110-112mph. I was only running 9psi to run 102 trap speed. I can go up to 14psi on the stock turbos, which would give me the extra 8-10mph up top. Installing N1 GTR turbos would let me run 21psi on pump gas and would put me in the 11s at over 120mph. I will get there eventually.
whipped

Post by whipped »

My epeen is larger than all of yours combined.
MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:Umm actually I think Fierox went faster then you. If I am not mistaken he went 124 or maybe even 126. So you aren't the fastest but I do beleive you got there quicker. SO you are quicker not faster.

So congrats on that. Running low 11's at 123 is damn impressive. its very quick.

Hey if you want to pay me $200 to show up at the track thats cool. Let me know two weeks in advance. I'll collect cash when I show up.
Yeah but from last I read, FieroX has about 20k in debt for a car that never produced what it should have. He accomplished alot and has alot left to go but for the money invested in the car, it should have been there by now.

So his car running 11s @ 123 on a 100 shot is impressive but my car running 12.0 @ 111 without spray is all launch? My first time of running the car was in all street trim with street tires and I ran 12.8s @ 114 with a 2.1 60' on a 3.25 pulley. What that MPH all launch also with a 2.1 60'?

He wants to pay you for 1 day of work not a weeks worth man. He will round it up to the nearest dollar and pay you $52 when you get to the track. But I bet there will be an excuse for not showing up.
MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

Fastback86 wrote:Sorry Shaun, but he's got a point. You whine and bitch about V8 guys making up stories about getting the thumbs up and not showing any dyno or 1/4 mile numbers. Why are you surprised anyone is asking you for proof? And furthermore, why are you surprised they want numbers, not stories? You don't take any V8 owners at their word about their stories, why should we believe yours? Frankly, your stories sound like BS half the time and implausible the other half. You've got no proof, save a few Blair Witch-quality videos that only show that you won or lost, not how fast you're going or what you or the other car had under the hood. You haven't laid down one bit of quantifiable evidence of your car's performance, and you expect us to believe all your stories about beating 500hp cars with a Fiero from a roll? Give me a fucking break. Put up or shut up, bitch.
Couldnt have been said much better.
Billybo455

Post by Billybo455 »

you show me a pay stub saying your worth that in hours and i'll pay it. i don't think you are though.

my car has been recorded at 146mph on roeblings front straight in february. has anyone else been that fast?
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

MstangsBware wrote:
So his car running 11s @ 123 on a 100 shot is impressive but my car running 12.0 @ 111 without spray is all launch? My first time of running the car was in all street trim with street tires and I ran 12.8s @ 114 with a 2.1 60' on a 3.25 pulley. What that MPH all launch also with a 2.1 60'?

Why is your car getting slower?
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Billybo455 wrote:you show me a pay stub saying your worth that in hours and i'll pay it. i don't think you are though.
Not everyone is jobless like you. Its obvious you can't afford my time.

I got the answer I was looking for in this thread about the otehr v8 fiero. Thanks.
MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

Billybo455 wrote:you show me a pay stub saying your worth that in hours and i'll pay it. i don't think you are though.

my car has been recorded at 146mph on roeblings front straight in february. has anyone else been that fast?
Went either 143 or 146 MPH in my car while tuning about 1.5 years ago. I have a vented hood and on one of the runs the light covers came up at 133. You talk about making the car unstable in a fast way, the whole front end started to walk back/forth before I let off.
Billybo455

Post by Billybo455 »

can't afford you? do you honestly believe that? i'd bet between my tig and plasma i have more into them then you do your car. i don't want this to turn into a pissing match, but you'd never be able to hang with me.
MstangsBware

Post by MstangsBware »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:
Not everyone is jobless like you. Its obvious you can't afford my time.

I got the answer I was looking for in this thread about the otehr v8 fiero. Thanks.
Like I said:

Excuses, Excuses is all your going to get out of this guy.

Leaving this Thread with his tail between his legs like a scolded dog.
Billybo455

Post by Billybo455 »

my headlights come up around 120. i'm use to it ;P
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

MstangsBware wrote:
Like I said: I like to suck on man balls

fixed.

Sorry but I dont' speak troll. You are going to have to speak a language I speak there slowpoke.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

MstangsBware wrote:
Went either 143 or 146 MPH in my car while tuning about 1.5 years ago. I have a vented hood and on one of the runs the light covers came up at 133. You talk about making the car unstable in a fast way, the whole front end started to walk back/forth before I let off.
Where is your proof?