Looks as if the bitch doesn't have common sense to me...

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Looks as if the bitch doesn't have common sense to me...

Post by Aaron »

http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/ ... l#lastpost

I'd say my honest to God thoughts over here, but I don't give a crap, I'll say em over there, this thread makes me ill. It is all "praise you miss *I forgot her fucking name, doesn't matter*, and hope your safe, blah blah fucking blah." Then turns out the hurricane is as big as everyone says it is, and now she's up shit creek without a paddle. Wow, never saw that one coming...
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Lex

Post by Lex »

The article posted here explains why

phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1305
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Hahaha:

"UHHH, what is wrong with you, all you do is stare at my chest, I'm sick of it!" Hunny I'm doing it for you and for me, it will make me healthier, so I can live longer. *Whisper from woman*Damn it, 5 more years with out collecting life insurance...
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Wow I am soooooo banned, hehehe. I have pciked up 6 negatives with that post alone!

Ah well, it needed to be said. She made an irresponsible, stupid, reckless decision, and she needs to know it.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

You make a pretty irresponsible claim yourself...

I really don't think you could have gotten out of there in 3 hours. Do you have any idea how many people are getting out of that area at once?
All of them on I-10 no less...
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:You make a pretty irresponsible claim yourself...

I really don't think you could have gotten out of there in 3 hours. Do you have any idea how many people are getting out of that area at once?
I meant out of the house, not out of the area in general, I realize that is pretty packed.
Fast88Fiero

Post by Fast88Fiero »

Aaron wrote:
The Dark Side of Will wrote:You make a pretty irresponsible claim yourself...

I meant out of the house, not out of the area in general, I realize that is pretty packed.
And how would it be any better to be out of the house? So she's floating around in a Fiero? I think you should be a little more of a dick to someone who lost their house and a bunch of their personal property. It's not like they havent had a shitty week already..... :cussing:
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

They had plenty of time to get out. Get your husband, get some clothes, some food, some money, and drive. That is an hour, TOPS. Yah, you leave a lot of expensive stuff, but human life doesn't have financial value.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Your humanity just oozes in the thread title.
ITSA6

Post by ITSA6 »

stimpy wrote:Your humanity just oozes in the thread title.
ditto
Lex

Post by Lex »

Must be that time of the month for some of you, huh?

BTW, I thought the thread title was quite classy. :thumbleft:
Wonderfalls

Post by Wonderfalls »

Your like the kid in high school who dosn't fit in with any group so they are a jackass to certain people to win attention from others. Allthough they relize you are just a plain dick and don't want you hanging out with them either..

*CoryFiero*
Lex

Post by Lex »

Wonderfalls wrote:Your like the kid in high school who dosn't fit in with any group so they are a jackass to certain people to win attention from others. Allthough they relize you are just a plain dick and don't want you hanging out with them either..
*CoryFiero
I was almost certain that you were some fat chick like sarabear. How else could you come up with that shit? But a quick search over at peefef revealed that you’re a gay dude from Ohio, so I was close...
KissMySSFiero

Post by KissMySSFiero »

I'd feed my dog the last can of beans before I fed you(aaron)
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I wouldn't be hungry becuz I'd have evacuated when they told me to.
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

people may not think of it this way - but ignoring evacuation notices is rude to the emergency crews - its asking someone to potentially have to risk their life to save you.

how many people could you ask that of and expec them to
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Kohburn wrote:people may not think of it this way - but ignoring evacuation notices is rude to the emergency crews - its asking someone to potentially have to risk their life to save you.

how many people could you ask that of and expec them to
I fully agree with that. Of course, by the same rationale,I could say it's stupid and rude to go mountain climbing or sail around the world in a dinghy, but we make heroes out of those "adventurers". At least she didn't have to leave her house to put herself in harms way.

But to call someone a bitch with no common sense when their house is 12 feet under water is not what I'd want to have people look at as the high water mark of my character, so to speak.
The Dark Side of Will
Peer Mediator

Post by The Dark Side of Will »

Aaron wrote:I meant out of the house, not out of the area in general, I realize that is pretty packed.
Aaron wrote:They had plenty of time to get out. Get your husband, get some clothes, some food, some money, and drive. That is an hour, TOPS. Yah, you leave a lot of expensive stuff, but human life doesn't have financial value.
Apparently Aaron just doesn't get it. Coming from Colorado, I guess he can be forgiven for not understanding hurricanes.

I have an X in Mobile, AL. She drove to Evergreen, AL--FOUR HOURS FROM NEW ORLEANS--and was STILL hit hard by the storm.

A hurricane is not the kind of thing you just drive away from like you're going on a picnic when you see it coming, especially when there at least half a million other people trying to do exactly the same thing and there's ONE road on which to do it.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

But your X is in much better shape than she would be in if she stayed.

Her current residence isn't underwater, she doesn't need rescuing, etc. Yah the wind is harsh, heavy rains, she is still getting hit hard I'm sure, but it isn't life threatning.
Fast88Fiero

Post by Fast88Fiero »

Please do the world a favor and dont breed Aaron. We dont need any more idiots.