Looks as if the bitch doesn't have common sense to me...

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

God damn, her boyfriend owes you a big fucking beat down... Hes most likely black and about twice your size. That is if they are even alive anymore.

This topic is more stooopid then the "OMG GAS IS SO EXPENSIVE NOW!!" threads on Old Europe.
hmmm... . I should start a new thread about that
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

What?

Becuz everyone and their fucking brother told them to get out, and they didn't, and now they're suffering the consequences?

That makes me the idiot??

I'm missing something here, I was thinking that they were the stupid fucks.
Lex

Post by Lex »

Aaron wrote: 'm missing something here, I was thinking that they were the stupid fucks.
You didn't miss anything. You just got da clozet leghumpers pissed.

:angry:
Fast88Fiero

Post by Fast88Fiero »

Lex wrote:
Aaron wrote: 'm missing something here, I was thinking that they were the stupid fucks.
You didn't miss anything. You just got da clozet leghumpers pissed.

:angry:
Nope, thats not it at all. Maybe you guys need to look at some of the pictures and footage of the hurricane damage. It makes me wish there was more I could do to help out. Maybe instead of sharing your overwhelming knowledge of hurricane evacuation you should do something to help out. Or at least keep your mouth shut. How would you feel if that was where you lived?
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I'd be devastated.

I never said I didn't feel bad for them or wasn't sympathetic for their loss, I simply said they are taking advantage of the emrgency services, and being total idiots. If they were to die, you almost could say they had it coming.

I mean, I hope they are ok, they are people too, but that doesn't deny their ignorance in this.
Lex

Post by Lex »

Fast88Fiero wrote: How would you feel if that was where you lived?
Like this: :laughing: :rofl: :flipa: :thumbleft:
z.MacK
Use a smaller avatar

Post by z.MacK »

Lex and Ahron? Both, trailer trash butt hos?
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

z.MacK wrote:Lex and Ahron? Both, trailer trash butt hos?
It's actually spelt Aaron, if you need to, try copying and pasting my name next time, that seems to help most people who can't type an "a" twice in a row.

And how am I trailer trash?

I live in a house worth more than a half million dollars, I probably spend more money on my education that you make in a year, I work on the verge of full time--in addition to my 19 credit hours at school, I got a 31 on the ACT, the second highest score in my graduating class of nearly 800, have a 3.6 GPA as a junior in my second year at a Big 12 university, I was accepted to Harvard, I earned my Eagle Scout, I pay for my car, everything that goes into my car(including gas), the insurance that costs more than the car payment on a Mercedes Benz, and I still manage to have a little fun and do what I like.

This is trailer trash? News to me.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Fast88Fiero

Post by Fast88Fiero »

Thanks Aaron. That explaines everything.

So what does your shit smell like?
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Stimpy, I am a better man for having seen those, thank you, seriously!

My shit smells like shit, what do you expect?
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Fast88Fiero wrote:Thanks Aaron. That explaines everything.

So what does your shit smell like?
I've heard that it smells faintly of Dairy Queen vanilla soft serve. Quite nice, actually.

Personality stinks like hot garbage, though.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I dunno, you do own a fiero.
Aaron wrote:
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

eHoward wrote:I dunno, you do own a fiero.
Aaron wrote:
"Shot through the heart..."

-Bon Jovi

HAHAHAHAHA, good point. At least its a nice one thou :thumbleft:
Lex

Post by Lex »

z.MacK wrote:Lex and Ahron? Both, trailer trash butt hos?
Haha you wish. But what you are looking for is here www.fiero.com

A tutorial by shaun that will help you get what you seek http://realfierotech.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=822

Happy hunting.
notyourmomma

Post by notyourmomma »

:afrocool: wow stimp, where did you find the video of the BTK killer dancing? And that - is that Frank Zappa or Freddy Mercury? And, and... I thought that video of me was destroyed. You just can't trust former girlfriends....
Above post may be altered, You must be this tall to ride, not for the elderly or nursing moms, may cause blurred vision and slurred speech, offer may not be combined with other specials see store for details.
Doug Chase

Post by Doug Chase »

Aaron, I have found that hindsight is 20/20 and that kicking someone when they're down rarely results in anything positive.

Doug
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Now, let's talk about all those dumb cunts who should have gone Greyhound instead on September 11, 2001.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

stimpy wrote:Now, let's talk about all those dumb cunts who should have gone Greyhound instead on September 11, 2001.
That's a comparitive situation, a plane hitting a building out of nowhere, or a hurricane, in an area prone to hurricaines, that they knew about for 3-4 days.

Doug, I wasn't meaning to kick them while they're down, more like a "You had it coming." But I guess it really does no good to post anything about it, but it just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Aaron wrote:
stimpy wrote:Now, let's talk about all those dumb cunts who should have gone Greyhound instead on September 11, 2001.
That's a comparitive situation, a plane hitting a building out of nowhere, or a hurricane, in an area prone to hurricaines, that they knew about for 3-4 days.
That's a comparative situation in that both are tremendous tragedies with huge loss of life. For all you know this lady is dead. And you find nothing morally or ethically wrong with calling her a "stupid bitch"? Exactly when did you get your soul sucked out and replaced with shit?