O-60 in 5.x seconds on video.

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

got a couple more videos here.

Various speeds from like 60-120 or so I would say.

Richt click save as please

http://www.shaun.saturnet.net/pics/Videos/stimpy2.3gp

http://www.shaun.saturnet.net/pics/Videos/stimpy3.3gp
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Cool, thanks Shaun. The first video is cruising in OD at 60 mph and just flooring it up to 100. The second I shifted down to drive and hit it right before about a 10 degree turn in the highway that I took right as I was getting to 110 mph.

Woo-hoo!

Oh, the label under the gas guage says "SLOW DOWN". If you would like to have one of these gas saving devices to install on your own vehicle, please send $10 in a self addressed stamped envelope to me. My mileage went from about 19 to over 30 mpg after installing it!
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

stimpy wrote: Oh, the label under the gas guage says "SLOW DOWN". If you would like to have one of these gas saving devices to install on your own vehicle, please send $10 in a self addressed stamped envelope to me. My mileage went from about 19 to over 30 mpg after installing it!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Ok I can't view the videos, I don't have the program. You say I need Real Player? Is there a link where I can get it, cuz I honestly do want to see these, I have this weird fetish thing for blower whine...hehe
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

its called google.