Hey Ladies Man

General Fiero Maintenance including oil changes, air filters, suspension refreshes, restorations, painting, etc.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

eHoward
Banned

Hey Ladies Man

Post by eHoward »

What kind of alcohol should I buy to best get the ladies' pants off?
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Hmm well young padowan there are quite a few answers to this question. Unfortunately I will need more info to answer it. Frankly different girls have different tastes in alky-hol

I suggest going top shelf if you want the good poosay to pop in. Or just do the brita filter method. Chicks are dumb they wont' know.

I find most women like mixed drinks. SO something that goes good with a punch or a fruit. SOmething like Vodka is always a good choice. SOme women do like the captain as well.

I say vodka, rum, captain, in that order. top shelf.
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Post by stimpy »

Boone's Farm Strawberry wine. If you need vodka to get their panties off, they're not going to be much use to you once the desired effect hits. :afrocool:
TurboGT

Post by TurboGT »

The captin is the shit but I dont know if you will get their paities off with that (good mixers would be the key). Something sweet will alway do the trick. You want it to be strong but dosnt not taste like it. I would go with some kind of vodka that is flavored with a matching mixer or fruit mixer that is close to the flavor choice. After a bottle or so you will be :downtown: (pimping ability will also help).
Kohburn
FierHo

Post by Kohburn »

every single girl I know likes drinks made with captn's coconut rum..
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

So everyone likes the captain I take it. I usually do Malibu when I buy coconut rum.

I'll probably end up buying whatever is on sale since I'm a fiero owner.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

There was this girl that used to work a few doors down from me. She loved the capt spiced rum.

I got her some of that one ngiht as well as a few beers and well I boned her. the party at my place pretty much turned into an orgy of sorts. Good times.
whipped

Post by whipped »

eHoward wrote:I'll probably end up buying whatever is on sale since I'm a fiero owner.
:withstupid:

I like 151 because it takes up less space. It's like stuffing 2 bottles in the space of 1! Genius. :thumbleft:
zonyl
not really

Post by zonyl »

I discovered Captain's Private stock for the first time back in college, bought it because I thought it was just a cool bottle version of the regular morgans (which of course I find out later is a much higer proof as well)

My GF and I started to make rum'n'cokes and watched the cable guy movie on tape. I wake up the next morning next to her on the couch, not remembering anything about the movie we were watching or what we did the rest of the night, the private stock bottle was empty laying on the ground, and felt kinda weak. My gf wakes up and rolls over, starts babbling about how many shots we did last night, and starts touching my hair telling me it was green. I jumped off the couch, grabbed some clothes, headed to the bathroom to find a mirror, and found puke all over the floor. At first I thought this was my roommate (several years younger than me and more of an alchy) so I started knocking on his door screeming for him to clean up his mess.

After some discussion with my roommate through his door, I went back to the bathroom to take a leak and flipped open the toilet lid noticing that the toilet has one of those sanitizing tablets in it and the water was green. :puke: Its kinda a funny story, however, Im glad it didnt end darwin style with me drowning in it.

Needless to say, since then I pay a lot more attention to the labels of the bottles I purchase now.

---

Back to topic, we used everclear in watermelon (via syringe) at the Frat parties. The fellas stayed with the hard liquor / beer, and the women were strangely attracted to the watermelon slices (sometimes jello shots) and generally had good luck with that. However, probably only sucessfull in big parties as you wouldnt be serving your flame of the night a watermelon slice.
thefieroforum

This is a BLOG for fags.

Post by thefieroforum »

If you went to the REAL fiero forum you would get a REAL answer.....
This is a BLOG for fags.
eHoward
Banned

Re: This is a BLOG for fags.

Post by eHoward »

You're a BLOG for fags.
thefieroforum wrote:If you went to the REAL fiero forum you would get a REAL answer.....
This is a BLOG for fags.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

zonyl wrote:Back to topic, we used everclear in watermelon (via syringe) at the Frat parties.
That sounds REALLY good!
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

I used vodka in this one:

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Wow, I want to do that, like, now!

Sucks that I have to work 7:00 tomorrow morning...

Any detailed instructions? Just cut the melon in half and pour alcohol of choice over it evenly? How much alcohol? Any other suggestions than Vodka or Everclear?
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

Cut hole in watermelon.

Shove bottle in.

Let diffusion do what it does.

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

HOLY SHIT, 3 whole bottles???

That'll fuck me up...I'll probably just use one bottle, and turn the melon vertically. Hmmmm, this does sound really really good. Look forward to a photo documentary this Saturday night. Well, that's when the pics will eb taken, you probably won't see them until Sunday afternoon...hehehe
eHoward
Banned

Post by eHoward »

No. one 1.75 L bottle of vodka split evenly amoung the 3 bottles.

Despite what idiots think and say about the vodka not mattering for this, it does. Don't buy cheap shit unless you want it to taste bad.,
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

eHoward wrote:No. one 1.75 L bottle of vodka split evenly amoung the 3 bottles.

Despite what idiots think and say about the vodka not mattering for this, it does. Don't buy cheap shit unless you want it to taste bad.,
Oh ok good, cuz damn, 3 of those bottles would fuck a nigga up yo.

I normally don't go cheap on alcohol anyways, so I'll make sure not to this time!
zonyl
not really

Post by zonyl »

Aaron wrote:
eHoward wrote:No. one 1.75 L bottle of vodka split evenly amoung the 3 bottles.

Oh ok good, cuz damn, 3 of those bottles would fuck a nigga up yo.

I normally don't go cheap on alcohol anyways, so I'll make sure not to this time!
If you use everclear it takes a lot less, but of course costs probably about the same at 3 bottles of better vodka. Take a few large syringes

Image,

5+ depending on size of mellon how much you want to mess up people (one shot == about 30ml) and inject into mellon the afternoon before the event YMMV. Bring out the seemingly virgin "mellon apetizer", cut, and serve.
Oversteer

Post by Oversteer »

Gin boys, its all about the Gin.

We can it panty remover up here, works most times, but some times you just end up holding the girls hair up as she calls some dinosaurs. Moderation is the key. But in experience, I find if you can get a girl drinking beer or rye (whiskey), then your in. For you american boys, you should try feeding them the Canadian beer but don't tell them. That will get ya ahead of the game.
He called the shit poop