kitchen pimpin

General Fiero Maintenance including oil changes, air filters, suspension refreshes, restorations, painting, etc.

Moderators: The Dark Side of Will, Series8217

lucky

kitchen pimpin

Post by lucky »

Restaurant I'm workin in has 10oz angus burgers. For whatever reason, a crapload of them disintegrated while they thawed today. I took one, pressed it into two paper thin patties, and put it back together stuffed with spinach, gorgonzola, and sundried tomatoes. Melted swiss on top of it, added a thick slice of raw red onion, some grey pupon and A1. I almost creamed my shorts while eating it.
befarrer

Post by befarrer »

Why didnt you???
lucky

Post by lucky »

It was awesome, but it was still only a burger. If I was gonna cream anything at work it would be the half chinese half mexican waitress that's been all over me for the last couple weeks. My wife would probably, literally, rip my nuts off though.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

post pics or she doesn't exist.
lucky

Post by lucky »

Serious? My camera phone sux, and if I bring an actual camera to work I guarantee it'll get back to my wife. I'm due for a new phone any time, I'll see what I can do.
Falcon4

Post by Falcon4 »

wife
Found ur problem.
'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153... 156... 157... 158... 161k... 163k... 165k... 168k... SHIT I LOST COUNT
Boscolingus

Post by Boscolingus »

lucky80 wrote:It was awesome, but it was still only a burger. If I was gonna cream anything at work it would be the half chinese half mexican waitress that's been all over me for the last couple weeks.
There ya go, fixed your post ;)
A.K.A. Chicken McNizzle on Old Europe
lucky

Post by lucky »

My wife's really not a problem. That's why I turned down this other girl when she told me her boyfriend just dumped her, and asked if I wanted to take her out for drinks.
New phone in the next couple weeks, I'll get pics then, she is pretty hot.