West Coast Fiero BBQ - October 4th - Tehachapi, CA

Fiero topics such as vendor reviews experiences, car shows, Fiero buys acquisitions, Fiero Photography.

Moderator: Series8217

Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

And me for at least part of the day.
<Insert Sig Here>
Boscolingus

Post by Boscolingus »

Well, I was out there yesterday making a strong effort to clean house. I got nearly all of Chris' new toyz underneath his car which is on the rack for display/disection so at least that is all cleaned up.

From the sounds of it, Chris is wanting to be out of the shop by 4 or 5 and head to the house to get the party to a more comfortable setting. Plenty of rooms in the house, couches, and the motorhome for sleeping arrangements. Also, if anybody has a telescope - BRING THAT SHIT - the nights out there are amazing.

It is certainly a great place to stay the night, there is only the noise of crickets and the wind, I absolutely love it! No freeway noise, no background white noise - just nature, friggen sweet!

I got my buddy Jermy coming out in his hotrod old school rabbit, My woman is bringin her Stang later in the day with her friend Racheal ( who is single and is convinced all men are assholes - she is now accepting applications though ), my buddy Chris Tidwell - He was the guy last time who was singing the funny songs with the guitar, I believe Steve Moorehead is going to make an appearance in his black T-Top, and there was another member from San Diego who is driving all the way out.

I plan on being there at about 9am to help clean and turn some wrenches on the SRT-4 and see what other trouble I can get into. I look forward to seeing all of you out there!

OH - there is also ALOT of spring cleaning going on, i.e. surplus parts that Chris wants to get rid of so everyone bring some cash, there is a SHITLOAD of hardware/drivetrain stuff there thats just eating up room.
A.K.A. Chicken McNizzle on Old Europe
Series8217
1988 Fiero Track Car

Post by Series8217 »

The SoCal caravan is meeting up at the Mobil gas station Sand Canyon Rd off of Hwy 14, which is a little bit east of I-5. This will happen around 8:00AM and we will leave by 8:30AM. See you guys there!
Boscolingus

Post by Boscolingus »

Here are the directions as follows id taking the 14N FOREVER way out past Palmdale....

1. Take 14 N
2. Exit Avenue A
Make LEFT ( west )
3. Turn RIGHT at 90th Street ( this will take you through the twisties that go through the windmills )
4. Turn LEFT at Highline
5. Turn RIGHT at Tucker
6. Turn LEFT at Valley ( this is the main street through Tehachipi )
7. Turn LEFT at South Street ( a Mobil station with drive through car wash is right on the corner on Valley and South Street )
Go up South Street 3 Lots ( about 300ft )
8. Turn LEFT into "Dave's Auto Repair"
9. You will see Fieros and what not and so forth and all and shit down at the end in front of a 4-Bay warehouse - YOUR THERE
10. Stop, Park car, Undo Safety restrain, open door and exit vehicle, reach for nearest beer and cigarette

the address to the shop is....

West Coast Fiero
20826 South Street
Tehachapi, CA 93561
Phone: 661-822-8111
A.K.A. Chicken McNizzle on Old Europe
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

My other plans got canceled, so I'll be there all day. Series is right down the road from me, so we'll probably roll together up to 14 and meet you guys.
<Insert Sig Here>