Eric Bana's Love the Beast

Talk about your other cars here.

Moderator: crzyone

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Eric Bana's Love the Beast

Post by crzyone »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uh2QXw3-UE

Looks like a really cool movie, and reminds me of the CRX video I just posted.

car movies are always good.
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Dr. Phil and Jay Leno, I assume it will come stateside? I am definately seeing it. Clarkson is my favorite person haha.
Aaron
I just wanna ride my motorcycle

Post by Aaron »

"So 600 horsepower, and leaf springs. Are you mad?!?!?!"

Haha, I love it! Is this going to be, like, a full movie? Looks pretty cool. Although I can't, or at least haven't yet, found a car that I develop the aforementioned bond with. I cheered the day I sold my Lumina, and I laughed the day my Fiero got crashed. Maybe I need a Fiat or something foreign.
88GT 3.4 DOHC Turbo
Gooch wrote:Way to go douche. You are like a one-man, fiero-destroying machine.
CincinnatiFiero

Aaron wrote:"So 600 horsepower, and leaf springs. Are you mad?!?!?!"

Haha, I love it! Is this going to be, like, a full movie? Looks pretty cool. Although I can't, or at least haven't yet, found a car that I develop the aforementioned bond with. I cheered the day I sold my Lumina, and I laughed the day my Fiero got crashed. Maybe I need a Fiat or something foreign.
I inherited my 88GT when I was 12. Farted around learning to change oil, change plugs, do little crap here and there. Then started playing with modding it etc. I thought it would be my beast forever. Then I had a falling out with the fam and it turns out the title wasn't in my name... so now shes gone. Tear.
CincinnatiFiero

Re: Eric Bana's Love the Beast

Just watched this with my girlfriend. Good, a bit slow at points. Who let Dr. Phil in this? The segments with him are painful.