F/S: Custom 10" Subwoofer Enclosure W/ amp&sub! $150

Sell your parts/cars here. Parts & Cars - not just for "partscars."

Moderator: crzyone

fieromadman

F/S: Custom 10" Subwoofer Enclosure W/ amp&sub! $150

Post by fieromadman »

Since I got a daily driver with a good system in it and power seems to have taken priority with the Fiero I decided to sell my subwoofer setup that I made for the Fiero. It's a custom fiberglass box that fits a 10 inch sub and goes in the passenger side footwell. I would like to sell the sub amp and everything else that I have from this sub system as one. I would like to make note that I have a lot of time and money into this setup and the box can hold a much more aggressive subwoofer than what it has in it now.

Here are some specs on the amplifier:
* 400 watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms mono
* PWM MOSFET Power Supply
* THD: 0.02% S/N Ratio: >100dB
* Variable 18dB Hi-pass Crossover: 120Hz - 750Hz
* Variable 18dB Low-pass Crossover: 30Hz - 120Hz
* Bass Boost @ 45Hz: 0/18dB
* Phase Control: 0°/90°/180°
* 3-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short & Overload
* Cooling Fan
* Cobalt Blue Illumination
* High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
* Dimensions: 2"(H) x 12.75"(W) x 8.5"(D)

I paid around 250 for this amp alone and it's one ohm stable. At one ohm expect to crank out a lot more than 400 watts.

The Sub that comes with it is a Kenwood 10 inch single voice coil 4 ohm sub. It sounds clean and is well suited for this box.
* Handles up to 1000W peak power (300W RMS)
* Titanium-coated polypropylene cone; long-stroke design
* Removable and reversible gasket
* 43.3-oz. ferrite magnet; super linear spider
* 8-gauge speaker wire input
* Impedance: 4 ohms

This sub is two years old and hardly has been used as the Fiero only accumulated about 2000 miles in those two years. I paid 100 for the sub.

The box will come with all the hardware that is on it including the grill and the brackets for mounting. It was made with 3/4 inch MDF for the front and then hand laid fiberglass from a mold for the rest of the body in order for it to fit in the compartment as tight as possible to give the most sub box volume with the best looking fit possible. The box has held up for four years and isn't about to give up anytime soon. There are quite a few layers of fiberglass on it.

Also included is all the wiring that I have and salvaged. That includes some shielded groundable RCAs, the ground for the amp, the power wires for the amp (the amp for me was in the front compartment as pictures show, and the battery was up there too so they are short), and the speaker wire long enough to reach the amp in the frunk. My fuse holder fell apart when I unscrewed it so unfortunately you will have to get one of those.

I'm asking $150 FIRM for this... remember what I have into the setup. I'll be throwing it up on ebay if it doesn't sell here.

PICS:

These pictures were taken when I had a different sub in it, but they illustrate how it looked in the car.

This shows the close fit and mounting...

Thanks for looking.
*SOLD* 95 3.4 DOHC- 96-97 p&p lower intake, custom upper intake, custom cams, ported exh manis, 180* t-stat.
T-62 Turbonetics T3/T4, air-liquid intercooled, Synapse 40mm, Greddy RS, Haltech E6K.
1987 GT, lowered, KYB's, clutchnet 6 puck, G/A brakes
fieromadman

Re: F/S: Custom 10" Subwoofer Enclosure W/ amp&sub! $150

Post by fieromadman »

BUMP, throw me a frikin bone here.
*SOLD* 95 3.4 DOHC- 96-97 p&p lower intake, custom upper intake, custom cams, ported exh manis, 180* t-stat.
T-62 Turbonetics T3/T4, air-liquid intercooled, Synapse 40mm, Greddy RS, Haltech E6K.
1987 GT, lowered, KYB's, clutchnet 6 puck, G/A brakes