Old Europe RIPPOFF REPORT!

A place for fun discussion of common interests we have besides Fieros

Moderator: ericjon262

AkursedX
Turbo-boostin!

Re: Old Europe RIPPOFF REPORT!

Post by AkursedX »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Holy shit, this was only two pages yesterday... WTF is going on?

No, I'm not going to read 6 pages of drivel.
Basically Pontiackid86 dumped a huge load of verbal diarrhea on us. Old Europe wasn't enough for him today. He had to come here and tell us about his firebird for a few hundred posts.
'88 Fiero GT- 3800 Turbo Best E.T. 11.36 Best MPH 121.50 (Sold and gone)
2021 Hyundai Veloster-N (SCCA Solo D-Street)
2004 Mazda RX-8 (SCCA Solo STX)
WNY SCCA-Region Auto-X Program Chair
TheFieroBoy

Post by TheFieroBoy »

The Dark Side of Will wrote:Holy shit, this was only two pages yesterday... WTF is going on?
Sand + Vagina = This Thread
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

sand in pffers vaginas = them coming here and crying
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

Just lost the best reply ever Will.... :\

Read through some of it if you get a chance.

Avendor1 posted discordant feigned affection for lowlux, was called, then returned to Old Europe to fuel the RFT fire. "Trolls", ratings, imbreeding, etc.

Pa. hick crucified himself.
pontiackid86 wrote: I know there are some good and very intelegent fiero people on here. from what i understand you guys are great at ecotec swaps and i commend you on that. there just not my cup of tea because me and driving a 4 cylinder car dont exactley mix to well I tend to drive the piss out of them.
pontiackid86 wrote:
I feel bad for every one of your fieros. who the hell replaces a V6 with an inline 4 even if the V6 is slower. 4 cylinders were ment to save gas so use them that way. Ohh yea i forgot giving you guys a V8 is just like givin lowlux scissors dosent turn out so good.
This is by the way the same guy that thinks working for the FBI is something to brag about. Perhaps he'll make janitorial staff as Jonathan did with NASA.
pontiackid86 wrote: Mabey they are trying to tell your somthing. Personaly if you were my son I would have put you out of your pain a long time ago. I think Ill have come up with somthing a little better due to the fact im almost dead sure I have a much higher IQ than you and have a like nich for creativity.
pontiackid86 wrote: have fun at least learn to speek CLEARLEY and somewhat intelegentley so some of us smarter fiero owners can UNDERSTAND you.
Apparently one medium of communication is far more important than the other.

Quickly followed up by this: (this reply takes the award)
pontiackid86 wrote: you might wana bone up on your studying and get that real bad speech inpedement taken care of before you go calling people that are much smarter than you retarded because you sir are just making yourself look retarded. not trying to confuse you there let me know if i need to reword it so you can understand. You opend a whole new case of beer when you started with me.
Pontiackid is only slightly less entertaining than lowlux, however its obvious Lowlux is putting on an act, while Rick simply lacks the capacity to perform in any other fashion.
jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

pontiackid86 wrote:
due to the fact I do not trust myself with working on a brake system. All the body work on the car asside from a little asstance with the front bumber has been done by me. The whole interior swap was done by me most of the mechanical work done on the car by me. You dont go to a vocational school for auto tech and come out a damn moron like you are proving to be with little facts you have about me.

Emc209i, you forgot this golden tidbit, I got a real chuckle out of that.
Fastback86

Post by Fastback86 »

No, I'm not going to read 6 pages of drivel.
If you have the time, it's worth it. There's some comedy gold in them thar hills.
<Insert Sig Here>
coinage

Post by coinage »

Is there any RFT t shirts yet? Looking to wear one to any of the PA events.
86GT 4sp
94 LQ1, 60-1 Garrett BB Turbo-A/W IC-ARP main studs,head studs,rod bolts-QM twin disk clutch/button flywheel-Ported heads/intakes-50lb/hr injectors-Fully balanced-88 cradle swap-Held adjustable solid rear links-12" brakes-Chase Cage-
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

I have the plate frame on my L67 car, I may get V8 LOL as my plate when I re-register the car. I think thats sufficient. RFT has/had a cafepress site.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

lowlux make some more videos about Old Europe scammers and photshop more pics of ponitakgirl86
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

TheFieroBoy

Post by TheFieroBoy »

lowlux wrote:next time... i am not turning on the lights.. i am shooting your ass...
Good luck trying to shoot something you can't see. :crazy:
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

you don't need to when you are using buckshot or some other point and spray shells.

You know it wouldn't surprise me in the least if someone from Old Europe found out where you lived and went to start trouble. Those people over there are exactly the type of people to do it too. In fact, I think dirty sanchez aka avegador1 is probably behind it. He is just psycho enough to do it.

crzyone
JDM Power FTW

Post by crzyone »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:you don't need to when you are using buckshot or some other point and spray shells.

You know it wouldn't surprise me in the least if someone from Old Europe found out where you lived and went to start trouble. Those people over there are exactly the type of people to do it too. In fact, I think dirty sanchez aka avegador1 is probably behind it. He is just psycho enough to do it.

=@
slowpoke

Post by slowpoke »

Pontiackid went to an auto tech school? Scratch that off my list of shit to do. Obviously not worth it unless you can get into a really good one.

How can you not trust yourself to do breaks if you have an automotive education? Did you really do all the body work on a plastic car? Did you need a hammer and dolly set for that or just a hot glue gun? I will give you some credit for getting the v8archie rocker panels on, I have heard that making them fit does require some skill.

Man if Old Europe is so much better than rft why do you keep showing up here? You said you like the builds by some of the people here, those people, are RFT, everyone else is asking questions and trying to keep up. Yes this forum has its entertainment department, where you can say what you want and do as you please, on Old Europe, they call that the trash can. Tell you anything? Don't judge this forum by lowlux's videos, shauns antics, or by guys like me who are just looking for help. Don't be foolish enough to base your opinion on what you hear at Old Europe, DO SOME READING!!! Look in the TECH section, here you see questions on VE(volumetric efficiency), head design, aerodynamics, and links to technical info about things like header design diffrences. But best of all, there are ANSWERS. Over there, will 20 inch wheels fit?

Wake up man
I wasn't banned, I'd just rather be here.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Looks like pontiakgirl couldn't take the heat and had to bail back to the trashcan forum where he is revered by people like Avengador1. I think its funny how he came here to talk trash, and got ran off by one of our more uneducated members. Says volumes about our future FBI agent doesn't it? Oh pontiakgirl, I knew you couldn't cut it here.

let Old Europe know when you rip off another handicapped kid. Would make for another good laugh.

Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Can we PLEASE get a reupload of the video in the first post?? I need to see ripoff report again!
Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Looks like pontiakgirl couldn't take the heat and had to bail back to the trashcan forum where he is revered by people like Avengador1.
Don't be putting words in my mouth. :shock: Pontiackid is not revered by myself. He just happens to be on the same forum I post in. Now if you had said the reverse, then there would be some truth in that. 8)
What's a matter Shaun? Are you running out of ways to bash V8Archie? :roll:
I treat others as they treat me
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

Dirty Sanchez wrote: Pontiackid is not revered by myself. He just happens to be on the same forum I post in.

along with all your pedo freinds too don't forget. You sure know how to pick good company. :ROFL:

Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

NOooo!!!! There isn't a copy of that video ANYWHERE???
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

lowlux wrote:the videos are gone....
Use one of those file recovery programs or something. You need to find this video. I HAVE to hear you saying "it aint even wordth a dollaaar!!"
Jinxmutt

Post by Jinxmutt »

Lowlux, get that video reuploaded. Its gotta be on your camera or something.