5 STARS!
lucky

Re: Old Europe RIPPOFF REPORT!

Post by lucky »

Alright. That was funny as fuck.
Emc209i

Post by Emc209i »

Dude, reading through the youtube responses... I can't believe how insecure most of these people are.
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

I love that Team Old Europe: Internet Police, thinks its keeping the world safe with its flagging and negativing.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

hahhahhaha

justn create a new youtube acct and put your vidoes back online..

I think its hilarious that those fags from poopcocks get all bent out of shape. Those losers crack me up.
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

530 whp is greater than 312
TheFieroBoy

Post by TheFieroBoy »

I'm sure your connections in the Trailer Park Mafia will pull through for ya.
jelly2m81

Post by jelly2m81 »

The most hilarious thing is they are all tough and things in the piffle tread because they know he can't respond there.

They do not have the stones to come here with their real username and say it ' face to face' per-say.

ROFLMAO!
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

who is coming on a plane? I will meet them at the airport
FieroPhrek working on that ls4 swap for 18 years and counting now. 18 years!!!!! LOL

Dirty Sanchez

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Hey Dim Bulb, you don't have to start another hate site, doesn't that stupid ass of yours know where you are posting? For the record, in case you don't know, I'm Avengador1 on P F F. Have fun with your little games now and watch yourself. The internet is forever and your video content will raise the wrong eyebrows and draw the wrong attention to yourself. You really are dumber than a sack of rocks. No one needs to come after you, all they have to do is give you enough rope and sit back.
Use that pea brain of yours and see what you are doing to yourself.
I treat others as they treat me
CincinnatiFiero

Post by CincinnatiFiero »

Dirty Sanchez wrote:Hey Dim Bulb, you don't have to start another hate site, doesn't that stupid ass of yours know where you are posting? For the record, in case you don't know, I'm Avengador1 on P F F. Have fun with your little games now and watch yourself. The internet is forever and your video content will raise the wrong eyebrows and draw the wrong attention to yourself. You really are dumber than a sack of rocks. No one needs to come after you, all they have to do is give you enough rope and sit back.
Use that pea brain of yours and see what you are doing to yourself.

Does the word, "joke" do anything for you? Are you REALLY taking him seriously?
AkursedX
Turbo-boostin!

Post by AkursedX »

CincinnatiFiero wrote: Does the word, "joke" do anything for you? Are you REALLY taking him seriously?
That's what makes this so funny. All the Pee-F-Fer's are actually taking this guy seriously! Us regulars here who have seen all of lowlux's posts know just how much of a joke this is.
'88 Fiero GT- 3800 Turbo Best E.T. 11.36 Best MPH 121.50 (Sold and gone)
2021 Hyundai Veloster-N (SCCA Solo D-Street)
2004 Mazda RX-8 (SCCA Solo STX)
WNY SCCA-Region Auto-X Program Chair
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

dirty saw the video and it struck a nerve with him. He must have felt that part of it was true, otherwise he wouldn't be on his crusade over here. Hey dirty instead of talking online, why don't you go meet up with him and say it to his face? You only live an hour from lowlux. You got any balls to call him dimbulb to his face?

Its obvious Dirty has some sort of mental problem to be coming over here and crying. He is like the kid who got beat up in HS and is now going to take it out on the popular kids like Darin Clebold in Columbine did. I am sure we will see his mugshot online soon, and he will be spending a nice stint on 33rd street.

Go get some help Dirty. Go talk to a shrink or something. Its not too late.

pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

yea you all know me off the true fiero fourm. Ill play by your rules on this. I think its safe to say your all a bunch of fuckin retards. Lowlux your the reason why brothers and sisters shouldent have sex, They produce somthing highley disturbing and retarded. I think I can have a more intelegent conversation with my dog than you. Little advice for you. Go back to third grade..... where you left off and start studying. I think you can make it to the 6th grade before your mind goes kaput. This is if you can stay off weed long enough. I find it funny that you make an excuse for why your vioce is fucked up in every video and its not because its late or earley of your not feeling good. the one where you sucked an insainley large cock sounds beleavable though. Its because your an stupid basterd unedcuated inbread moron who probabley cant tell his left from his right. christ it took you long enough to read my post on the fourm. Keep up with that alternator buddy mabey you will get it right one of these days. hell a blind squirl rns into a nut every once and a while. even a retarded one. most normal people can get that job done in a couple hours tops. So why dont you all get back in line to suck shawn the lil school girls dick and have a nice night. peace fuckers:D pontiackid out of the isaland of misfit fiero owners.

P.S. if we took the word fuck faggiot scammer bullshit queer and coutless other obsenetys out of your language you wouldent be able to speek.
Last edited by pontiackid86 on Mon May 04, 2009 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shaun41178(2)

Post by Shaun41178(2) »

That sure is a long winded post for a video that you claim didn't bother you and that you thought was funny. Don't you think?

Now what is Old Europe going to think of you coming over here? You are now a part of the RF trolls. Watch your ratings bar plummet son!!!

And you want to be an fbi agent? Thats funny as hell dude because last time I checked, they don't hire retards Your english is atrocious!! There is no way you would even get to a initial interview with them. But keep thinking you are and telling people you are. When you fail miserably I want to be the first one to laugh at you and your sorry pathetic life. Take an english class you illiterate fucktard.

pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

Shaun41178(2) wrote:That sure is a long winded post for a video that you claim didn't bother you and that you thought was funny. Don't you think?

Now what is Old Europe going to think of you coming over here? You are now a part of the RF trolls. Watch your ratings bar plummet son!!!

And you want to be an fbi agent? Thats funny as hell dude because last time I checked, they don't hire retards Your english is atrocious!! There is no way you would even get to a initial interview with them. But keep thinking you are and telling people you are. When you fail miserably I want to be the first one to laugh at you and your sorry pathetic life. Take an english class you illiterate fucktard.

WOW the king of you all actuley has somewhat of a brain. holy shit I think im gona call my mom. and what do you know of me being an FBI aganet. i bet my bottom dollar i could kick your ass in anything. V8 V8Archie is better than you will ever be pennock fiero fourm is better than this will ever be cliff pennock is awsome your loser. Thats all ther is to it. take this info you have learned read it into it sinks into your halfway retarded skull (only reason i say halfway retarded is you can actuley create a website unlike some of your fucktard followers) and go crawl back into the hole you came from.
Last edited by pontiackid86 on Mon May 04, 2009 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:I'd personally stomp your fucking head into hamburger and spoon feed it to your fucking mother, you dolt. Jeebus Christ, how the hell do you manage to find your way home after tard school? Fuckin mook, you can barely write at a 1st grade level. I bet you're some kind of blind retard that's having your personal doggy assistant write your damn posts. Shut the fuck up you unoriginal bastard! Stop posting your feeble shit-talking attempts when your full of the ole' fire-water! - Give me a fucking break. That the best you got? fucking snaggle toothed garbage eater!? Get the candy bar out of the bag...that's it....pull harder....keep pulling...almost there...woooahhh yeahhh!!!!...it's all sticky...the candy bar melted! You slack jawed dungeons and dragon playing fucktard wasting bandwidth on the fuckin' Internet with your purile and stupid vulgar drivil! Fuck you and the fuckin' fat bitch mom that spawn you from her creepy crack hole!

How did i find my way home you ask. i have a fiero (or ferio as you like to call it), with an alternator that works. because I know how to work on my own car. lol and bring your ass up here and see if you can stop my head you inbread fuck its gona take more than your bebe gun to beat me. ohh yea fix your alternator on your fiero first because im not gona pick you up at the train station. lets see this is probabley gona take about 3 more years.
Last edited by pontiackid86 on Mon May 04, 2009 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:EPIC FAIL..... you don't even own a fiero!

I at least i can wax mine in the gouge loser! maybe ill invite you over to touch it? NO FUCKING DROOLING! then again.... maybe not...

I have a question for you. dose that make it run that you can wax it. do you feel proud of yourself. I dont wax mine cuz its a work in progress. and it runs. yours might be painted. but mine still runs. yours might look good. but i can still work on them and mine still runs. ohh and i have one more thing to tell you. i have a fiero with a working alternator...... that runs.

And i dont own a fiero? Ok ok ill admit it this is a 98 firebird that i swappped fiero body pannels onto you caught me. And my 98 firebird is a golf cart with the firebird pannels on it

and this is a life size R/C car. see shawn you make a site with no rules you suround yourself with idiots like yourself. Im gald you found people that like you due to the fact I know a lot of people that sure as hell dont.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:ya... mine runs too? its been 5 months since i posted that video...

i have a turbo ecotec too... waiting for a 88 cradle... planning to do twin turbos..

i am replacing all the carpet in the car with real black and red leather... head liner... dash mat... seats... firewall behind seats... inside glove box... trunk...

the paint job is like 6K) alone for the paint with satanic theme... for that candy paint shit... plus the carbon fiber... some body panels... and parts will be carbon fiber..

This still dosent excuse the fact you cant fix an alternator:p
you can lead a horse to water but you cant make the fucker drink. meaning you can have an ecotec next to your fiero and have the plans to put it in but you have to be somewhat edcuated to read what they say. And judging from the fact you can bearley read my posts good luck. Remember duct tape and zip ties do not mean you have a completed swap.
Last edited by pontiackid86 on Mon May 04, 2009 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:that don't excuse the fact i can spell better then you... go back to candy land ( Old Europe) or are you scared that cliff is not done raping you deep in the ass?
Ill admit it i can spell for shit. But I can still work on a fiero.
pontiackid86

Post by pontiackid86 »

lowlux wrote:
pontiackid86 wrote:
lowlux wrote:that don't excuse the fact i can spell better then you... go back to candy land ( Old Europe) or are you scared that cliff is not done raping you deep in the ass?
Ill admit it i can spell for shit. But I can still work on a fiero.
quit editing you damn post... by the time i submit this he wound have edited 3 times...

does this bother you? Am I warping your already fragile little goldfish mind? I think you should make another video on this one about how the whole world is smarter than you and you dont know why. (Ask your mother and father who just happen to be brother and sister about that one)